Current time: 28/04/2024, 05:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(28/07/2013 22:02)MX12EOC Wrote:  Rumour has it that the Euro 6 Enviro400 will be back in Manchester next Month! Big Grin Great news for me then, I needn't change my username! Wether it will stay in Manchester is unknown, although it may not be likely.
Speaking of Enviro400's anybody know where 10042 has wandered off to?

No chance of it being back next month, considering its trial in Newcastle isn't even half completed yet! Plus, I seriously doubt it will return to Manchester from Newcastle, more than likely it will move to the next depot to have it on trial.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/07/2013 20:25)gilbert Wrote:  19235 was on the 378 today.

is 19236 at Stockport yet these 2 got replace at Ashton by 19004 and 19055
Find all posts by this user
(29/07/2013 20:32)mic Wrote:  
(29/07/2013 20:25)gilbert Wrote:  19235 was on the 378 today.

is 19236 at Stockport yet these 2 got replace at Ashton by 19004 and 19055

Don't know, but 19235 obviously enjoyed it's day out to Wilmslow yesterday - it was doing it again today.
service 217 is on a diverson for at least 3 weeks due to Huddersfield road between Carbrook and Copley been closed after rain casued the road to sink facturing a gas main
Any idea of what route 217/8s are taking due to the closure of Huddersfield Road, if their taking the same diversion as 343 I can see quite a bit of time added to the timetable
Hi guys,

In my area local 631/2, there is a close road due for work resurfacing at Highfield Grange Avenue and Holmes House Avenue(stop mini roundabout), I can see 47002 park at the car park of winstanley shopping arcade and the man stand and wait for something, and 631 bus service go turn right into car park then go normal route for passenger wait to pick up at 12.30pm....

So any idea why man wait for something with 47002 minibus at the car park?

Please tell me if my English sentence not good then I can't help it, thank for patient.

Cheerio

Martyn
Wigan as got an enviro 200 in an all over advertisment advertising the wiganrider day ticket and weekly.
(31/07/2013 11:58)Scania3379man Wrote:  Hi guys,

In my area local 631/2, there is a close road due for work resurfacing at Highfield Grange Avenue and Holmes House Avenue(stop mini roundabout), I can see 47002 park at the car park of winstanley shopping arcade and the man stand and wait for something, and 631 bus service go turn right into car park then go normal route for passenger wait to pick up at 12.30pm....

Please tell me if my English sentence not good then I can't help it, thank for patient.

Cheerio

Martyn

Hi Martyn

He may have been waiting for another driver to swap with if his shift had ended, unless it was broken down.
(31/07/2013 14:46)ace Wrote:  
(31/07/2013 11:58)Scania3379man Wrote:  Hi guys,

Cheerio

Martyn

Hi Martyn

He may have been waiting for another driver to swap with if his shift had ended, unless it was broken down.

May be, Ace, I thought so. wonder how long he waitin' for, lol. thank Ace.
Stumbled upon fare tables for services operated formally by bluebird.
http://www.stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/...202013.pdf

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)