Current time: 27/04/2024, 14:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Rumour has it that the Euro 6 Enviro400 will be back in Manchester next Month! Big Grin Great news for me then, I needn't change my username! Wether it will stay in Manchester is unknown, although it may not be likely.
Speaking of Enviro400's anybody know where 10042 has wandered off to?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/07/2013 21:12)Polo Mint Wrote:  The 2 Omnitowns are going? They are only 10 years old and look cool. What a shame.

What was the bus doing near the bridge? Doesn't the route normally have double-deckers on it, a diversion or a driver getting lost?

I must assume that the driver may have gone the wrong way, Georges Rd being an easy entrance onto the M60 if not to turn around, although this road I believe is a one way road, excuse me if I'm wrong. Just to say this is just my theory.
Also, finally some good news for Stockport and Ashton as they're at the top of TfGM's wishlist to be regenerated! More than half of the £200m will be for Stockport's new interchange, rather than a bloody long walk up awkwardly made stairs! Link below;

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/b...rs-5326698
(28/07/2013 22:30)MX12EOC Wrote:  Also, finally some good news for Stockport and Ashton as they're at the top of TfGM's wishlist to be regenerated! More than half of the £200m will be for Stockport's new interchange, rather than a bloody long walk up awkwardly made stairs! Link below;

How about Stockport realising that not all people live on/near the 192 route and improving the other services that operate from there?
(28/07/2013 23:22)gilbert Wrote:  
(28/07/2013 22:30)MX12EOC Wrote:  Also, finally some good news for Stockport and Ashton as they're at the top of TfGM's wishlist to be regenerated! More than half of the £200m will be for Stockport's new interchange, rather than a bloody long walk up awkwardly made stairs! Link below;

How about Stockport realising that not all people live on/near the 192 route and improving the other services that operate from there?

I agree with you to be fair, however the plan for 38 hybrids I believe was brought in by head office and not the depot itself, although if Stockport were to get more hybrids it would be wise for them to go on the 23/23A. Most of Stockports routes are well timed in my opinion, however not exactly the most reliable. Half of the time when I'm waiting for a bus to go to school, it doesn't turn up at all. However that may no longer be the case.
Although the new bus station is under by tfgm
(28/07/2013 23:31)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(28/07/2013 23:22)gilbert Wrote:  

I agree with you to be fair, however the plan for 38 hybrids I believe was brought in by head office and not the depot itself, although if Stockport were to get more hybrids it would be wise for them to go on the 23/23A. Most of Stockports routes are well timed in my opinion, however not exactly the most reliable. Half of the time when I'm waiting for a bus to go to school, it doesn't turn up at all. However that may no longer be the case.
Although the new bus station is under by tfgm

The 192 hybrid's are often working the 23 or 23A late evenings & weekends
(28/07/2013 22:02)MX12EOC Wrote:  Rumour has it that the Euro 6 Enviro400 will be back in Manchester next Month! Big Grin Great news for me then, I needn't change my username! Wether it will stay in Manchester is unknown, although it may not be likely.

I would think the Euro 6 Enviro400 would be off somewhere else once it returns from Newcastle, as it is a trial bus and Manchester have already had their trial.
As for 10042, it's been on the 203 a few times lately. If you've been looking for it on the 76, you won't find it, as it is no longer branded.

I think they ought to perhaps think about easing congestion before simply knocking down stairs. A bit of exercise never did anyone any harm after all LOL
(29/07/2013 19:47)ace Wrote:  
(28/07/2013 22:02)MX12EOC Wrote:  Rumour has it that the Euro 6 Enviro400 will be back in Manchester next Month! Big Grin Great news for me then, I needn't change my username! Wether it will stay in Manchester is unknown, although it may not be likely.

I would think the Euro 6 Enviro400 would be off somewhere else once it returns from Newcastle, as it is a trial bus and Manchester have already had their trial.
As for 10042, it's been on the 203 a few times lately. If you've been looking for it on the 76, you won't find it, as it is no longer branded.

10042 was never branded for 76 it is 10043 to 51
19235 was on the 378 today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)