Current time: 08/05/2024, 20:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Suspect it was management driving. The emergency contracts have now finished anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
34797 on 10A lates tonight. Just leaving St Helens now on 2120 journey.
Just spotted Volvo B10L R867 LHG being towed away from Gillmoss 8:30 this morning. Tow truck heading to Barnsley perhaps?
(23/07/2013 07:40)Route102 Wrote:  Just spotted Volvo B10L R867 LHG being towed away from Gillmoss 8:30 this morning. Tow truck heading to Barnsley perhaps?

Was Tow truck red and have PVS on it.
Delivery of the new Enviro300s will be starting very soon, spread out over the rest of the month and September. Not sure if any will make it this week or not.
Wonder what these will see off, maybe the SPD's and some more darts going elsewhere from Gillmoss. As well as the odd BLE that is still in use.
I presume to replace 02,04, 55 & 06 darts over to chester & wirral to replace ex first stock??
There's hardly ex-First stock left to replace. There may be 1 or 2 darts that move over but I imagine the majority will be cascaded elsewhere.
Looks like 20/21 branded 24166 is about to do a few 10A runs as it has just come into St Helens out of service.
More of the same which is a real shame. Stagecoach routes need deckers regardless of what so called 'people in the know' say. If Rock Ferry can justify Enviro 400s, then Gillmoss can. I noticed two non-Stagecoach livery Royales at the back of the depot too when I went past and a fair few Olympians.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)