Current time: 03/06/2024, 14:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
am not sure, i hope so as i dont want to be sending letters with bad hand writing and full of spelling mistakes

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just been informed by a driver that Enviro 756 MX12CFF was involved in a serious RTA in speke last night while working the 81. 756 has incured heavy front end damage placing its future in doubt reprts of any injuries are not known at this stage but my thoughts go out to anyone who was involved in this accident.
Find all posts by this user
Indeed, lets hope everybody involved is ok.
Found out nobody was injured in the incident but the driver was left badly shaken up.
Ace have Enviro 200 MX10DND on loan it was on the 5 in maghull last night it is covering for 756 while a decision is made on 756s future.
whats the future of 756 looking like then scrap or is it possible they will get it repaired.
If it gets repaired it will never feel the same again it will be full of rattles and stuff.
(18/07/2013 09:09)CX06BKG2602 Wrote:  whats the future of 756 looking like then scrap or is it possible they will get it repaired.
If it gets repaired it will never feel the same again it will be full of rattles and stuff.

Depends on wether the chassis and/or main body frame are damaged if this is the case then it will be scrapped as unrepairable or if its just panel and windscreen damage then itll probably be repaired.
Don't ACE have a website - thefab4tours.com? Also Ace have a email address on the back of some buses it's a btconnect one if I remember.
(19/07/2013 10:41)ste Wrote:  Don't ACE have a website - thefab4tours.com? Also Ace have a email address on the back of some buses it's a btconnect one if I remember.

Just tried that website address and it doesnt work think ace only have a email address think its something like acetravel-northwest@btconnect.com
T7 CFZ 6594 Volvo Olympian Alexander RH PO47/27D City Sightseeing Liverpool 05/97 Ex Mc Comb’s, Belfast 7/11 – New as Dublin Bus 97-D-342

Is that bus still in Service?

User(s) browsing this thread: