Current time: 03/05/2024, 01:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
ADL Enviro200 2142 has been on 375/385 today. It was taking a good load on at the Eastbank Street stop at 1715.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Judging by 2142's latest escapades shouldn't we start a new thread "Where's 2142Today?" Lol! Big Grin And I wonder who it's pilot was today DEM? Wink
(11/07/2013 23:57)B10B6514 Wrote:  Judging by 2142's latest escapades shouldn't we start a new thread "Where's 2142Today?" Lol! Big Grin And I wonder who it's pilot was today DEM? Wink

I couldn't possibly say Wink
Marshall Dart 7618 has arrived here from St Helens. It is apparently a runner, and serviceable but is to be stripped for parts before being sent on a one way trip over the Pennines. Meanwhile, 7646 which is most definitely not a runner and will never turn what wheels it has left in service again cannot yet go for scrap as it has too high a book value. Go figure!
7618 was probably one withdrawn due to age, although it did break down once or twice in the last couple of weeks before it was withdrawn.
Renown 2728 failed again today in Lydiate. Passengers being collected by the next bus.
(15/07/2013 21:14)Vbg111v Wrote:  Renown 2728 failed again today in Lydiate. Passengers being collected by the next bus.

I had 2722 on the 300 from liverpool to maghull on saturday and there was a fault with the bell it kept ringing all the time even though no one was getting off the driver pulled over on stanley road and checked the bus and found the bell push at the very back had got stuck down it was like being in big ben!
Wigan decker went into back of a Marshall when unloading outside the Wellington pub. Some damage to front of the decker , did not see the Marshall .
(16/07/2013 12:04)Pulsar2 Wrote:  Wigan decker went into back of a Marshall when unloading outside the Wellington pub. Some damage to front of the decker , did not see the Marshall .
I heard that this was 4105 and 7673.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
how are 375 Evening loadings now the route isnt serving Upholland/OrrellPost?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)