Current time: 16/05/2024, 21:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
There's a volvo B10ble out on the 52 tonight, just went past but i don't know which one it was, very rare to see them out on a night !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/06/2013 20:39)riverside motors Wrote:  There's a volvo B10ble out on the 52 tonight, just went past but i don't know which one it was, very rare to see them out on a night !

That will be 21141 - a changeover onto the run (which funny enough spends most of the day doing 58s) having replaced 22469.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Today's extra 36s were 16835 (Park End) and 17032 (Hartlepool).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
36-branded MAN Enviro300 24105 worked the 52 this afternoon before finishing on a 58 at half 5. Meanwhile, 22471 will be out on 37s all night. Olympian 16833 was of the 13 while 16831 covered the 1326 61 in place of a late-running 21104.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
HI I was in Stockton to day and I see just one 37 branded buses no 22062 where are the other ones gone too I don't know if there were other ones out to day.
(19/06/2013 17:47)rachel Wrote:  HI I was in Stockton to day and I see just one 37 branded buses no 22062 where are the other ones gone too I don't know if there were other ones out to day.

one was on the 34 i know that much
37-branded MAN 22063 has been on the 13 today, 36-branded Enviro300 24102 replaced 16833 on the 58. Meanwhile, 22016 will be out until the end of this evening on the 36.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I saw in town near the town hall today a Enviro300 broken down and didn't catch the number of it and was it replaced by a Volvo Olympian just through I would tell you.
Olympian 16831 and one other were on the 13 until 16831 was replaced by 24103. 16831 later replaced 22202 on the 12/34.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(10/06/2013 20:08)tyresmoke Wrote:  The problem Stagecoach have at Stockton is an ageing fleet, in an ageing depot that is due to be replaced in the near future (that area of Portrack is due to be re-generated in the next 5-10 years) and therefore spending any money on major projects in the depot itself wouldn't have enough time for the investment to pay off, things like installing a new fuelling system incorporating adblue would have to wait until the new depot is built.

With an ageing fleet and depot due to be replaced soon, maybe Stagecoach could sell the operation to Arriva or Go-Ahead? They sold Darlington to Arriva in 2007, and Go-Ahead are, according to that thread, still interesting in expanding on Teesside despite the imminent withdrawal of route X1.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)