Current time: 02/06/2024, 03:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
dont think they lost work, i think they just trying to expand

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Doesn't it follow a similar route to the 10/A/B/C though, I wish them look anyway as I remember when HTL used to have a similar service
Find all posts by this user
It goes up West Derby Road from Liverpool then down Green Lane , then does a loop from Prescot Road via Derby Lane and Queens Drive to get back to Prescot Road to return back to Liverpool via the reverse of the outward route .
(06/06/2013 06:23)M60lad Wrote:  Doesn't it follow a similar route to the 10/A/B/C though, I wish them look anyway as I remember when HTL used to have a similar service

HTL had a 10B Between Queen Square and Huyton/Page Moss.

The 11 is loosely based on a small section of the MPTE/Merseybus/Arriva route, and Merseytravel 111, Services withdrawn in the early 2000's.
They are having a fare bit of competition on most of the route but may pick up some custom with people wanting to go into Liverpool on Derby Lane and Green Lane getting it instead of having to walk some or in Derby Lane's case all of the road to get or a bus, or indeed don't walk and get two buses just to get to Liverpool. Good luck to them with this one.
i think theres only one thing they could improve on here, the service starts a bit late from Queen Square compared to old swan, they want to get out there and try and rob some school kids of arriva and stagecoach

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
The problem with trying to steal some custom in the way of school kids is that a lot of kids will have passes for either company so that would be another issue.
depends on the school really, i dont know what the schools are like up there

another thing, i still cant tell what route that 11 is taking, is it the 10 route or 12/13 route?

at my school you was given school buses (costing about 50p while i was in year 7 but probs be more now as that was almost 8 year ago as i never used them) and if the school buses was no good for you then you had to pay your way to school on normal service buses or walk it

(06/06/2013 07:15)bolton bus basher Wrote:  depends on the school really, i dont know what the schools are like up there

another thing, i still cant tell what route that 11 is taking, is it the 10 route or 12/13 route?

It is taking a 12/13/18 route to Green Lane, then goes down Green Lane like a 68 then onto Prescot Road for a small amount of the journey. That what it looks like on the timetable on the bus stop on Derby Lane anyway. Obviously the reverse of that going to the City Centre.

User(s) browsing this thread: