Current time: 26/06/2024, 16:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
SimpliCity Versa 8327 (NK11GWY) seen on The Laser 35A today.

Chris

Visit my Flickr page for bus photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhitesbusphotos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Washington based unidentified south tyne '88' was operating service 24 Wrekenton to Gateshead early this morning, and also, unidentified crusader merc was operating service 24A Newcastle to Kibblesworth this evening.
Most of my bus rides around Middlesbrough last weekend were Arriva, but I rode Gemini 6045 on route X10 from Middlesbrough to Peterlee.

Since my visit to the north east last July, I notice that route OK1 has now been extended to Middlesbrough. Maybe the through route from Bishop Auckland to Middlesbrough restores a former Arriva route X66 connection?

Also, I think route X7 Middlesbrough - Sunderland is new in recent months.
i very much doubt this but it may be true but when i was in Stockton yesterday i saw a plain red B10BLE ALX300 on a stagecoach service since it was too far down the high street to be a GNE bus, it looked a lot like 4993 (S590 KJF) and im just wondering if stagecoach on teeside has purchased it. I wasnt close enough to see the reg of it so if anybody else spots it please say, ill be very grateful. thanks.
(30/05/2013 09:22)gonortheastbusfan Wrote:  i very much doubt this but it may be true but when i was in Stockton yesterday i saw a plain red B10BLE ALX300 on a stagecoach service since it was too far down the high street to be a GNE bus, it looked a lot like 4993 (S590 KJF) and im just wondering if stagecoach on teeside has purchased it. I wasnt close enough to see the reg of it so if anybody else spots it please say, ill be very grateful. thanks.

What you saw was stagecarriages ALX300, it runs the service 87 to Longnewton.
On my way to work this morning I spotted the following oddity in Sunderland: Wear Tees Xpress Renown 4907 (W907RBB) on service 99.

Chris

Visit my Flickr page for bus photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhitesbusphotos
(30/05/2013 09:39)riverside motors Wrote:  
(30/05/2013 09:22)gonortheastbusfan Wrote:  i very much doubt this but it may be true but when i was in Stockton yesterday i saw a plain red B10BLE ALX300 on a stagecoach service since it was too far down the high street to be a GNE bus, it looked a lot like 4993 (S590 KJF) and im just wondering if stagecoach on teeside has purchased it. I wasnt close enough to see the reg of it so if anybody else spots it please say, ill be very grateful. thanks.

oh ok, its just it was the same shade of red and it didnt have any company names on the side so i was curious and thought that it could of been as they are a quite popular bus with stagecoach.
(01/06/2013 11:35)gonortheastbusfan Wrote:  
(30/05/2013 09:39)riverside motors Wrote:  

oh ok, its just it was the same shade of red and it didnt have any company names on the side so i was curious and thought that it could of been as they are a quite popular bus with stagecoach.

Stagecoach's main ALX300 is MAN, not volvo b10ble's.
Seen today in Sunderland was Fast Cat 4955 (NA02NVL) on Doxford Clipper 39.

Laser Scania 4968 (NK53UNU) on Silver Arrows 2C.

Also seen in Gateshead was Lime Renown 4896 (V986ETN) on Waggonway 28A.

Chris

Go North East have registered a number of alterations to timetables on VOSA for services in the Gateshead and South Tyneside area along with the cancellation of night bus N58.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)