Current time: 14/05/2024, 21:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(11/05/2013 14:05)ace Wrote:  What do you mean 'yet another' ? Have there been others?

Happens near enough every week :\
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wigan so i belive have sent a lot of 1st liveried redundent buses to PVS
(11/05/2013 15:06)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(11/05/2013 14:05)ace Wrote:  What do you mean 'yet another' ? Have there been others?

Are these new hybrids different to the older ones? Just that, with all the problems in Yorkshire and 6 Enviro400's having to be sent there from Manchester, and now this happening here, is this a bad batch coming out? We didn't have all this when the 10/60 reg's came out.
(11/05/2013 19:42)ace Wrote:  
(11/05/2013 15:06)MX12EOC Wrote:  

Are these new hybrids different to the older ones? Just that, with all the problems in Yorkshire and 6 Enviro400's having to be sent there from Manchester, and now this happening here, is this a bad batch coming out? We didn't have all this when the 10/60 reg's came out.

I was just thinking the same thing, when reading through the last couple of postings.
(11/05/2013 15:13)mic Wrote:  Wigan so i belive have sent a lot of 1st liveried redundent buses to PVS

Hopefully, these will be the buses, which last week, made Wigan depot look more like a scrapyard, then an operational depot.
Quite a number of the Wi-Fi E400Hs were out on 383/384 Marple/Romiley Circulars yesterday, one thing I noticed when I tried the Wi-Fi on the bus I was on was that as well as Stagecoach Wi-Fi I also got ERG listed in the Wi-Fi list on my phone for some reason, I know this would have been the ticket machine but ERG doesn't come up on any other Stagecoach vehicles that have got the new machines fitted
This may be fun flr hackers... They could wipe a drivers takings etc... This should be hidden
Enviro 400 on the 621 yesterday and can anyone give me the id of the Eviro with the rear advert at Wigan?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(12/05/2013 14:06)SLTRegular Wrote:  Enviro 400 on the 621 yesterday and can anyone give me the id of the Eviro with the rear advert at Wigan?

I think that is 19398. I know that's recently moved to Wigan and had a rear advert not long before it left Hyde Road and moved to Yorkshire for a few weeks, from where it went on to Wigan. Can't remember exactly what company was advertising, but it was a turquoise colour background. Is this the one?
Hopefully Stagecoach will make some more cross-city links. The 112 seems like a good opportunity to be coupled onto another route like the 250 or to some 203 services. South Mancester has the Airport, Universities, Trafford Centre and so on that will be a good chance for Stagecoach to get new customers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)