Current time: 18/04/2024, 19:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(03/04/2013 12:38)mathias Wrote:  A few more ex-LS Trident/Enviro400 deckers have arrived today.
Couldn't get close enough to check the fleetnumbers, but -needless to say- they STILL have the white 'CROSSRIVEREXPRESS' branding (with yellow top arc) along their flanks and across their upper deck screens.
Managed to photograph unbranded 4419 and branded 4401 in Bootle depot today - 4419 was displaying a destination for the 62!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...615583191/

4400 (still with its back-end advertisement) was also present in the depot, alongside another unbranded and branded example.
(03/04/2013 12:38)mathias Wrote:  It's amazing to think it's taken over five months for them to finally get here after numerous promises from management.
They've only just became available, so these so-called promises from management were rather hasty and premature.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/03/2013 19:02)3111 Wrote:  
(14/03/2013 14:38)507009 Wrote:  According to the Arriva North West Facebook page, there will be 12 Enviro400s due here from Birkenhead imminently. These I expect are a straight replacement for Bootle's DLAs.
No word of a lie - in my dream last night was 4400 on the 58 on Park Lane in Netherton! Strange or what... Laugh

Even stranger, is the fact your dream could come true!

By the way, these Trident/Enviro400 deckers were promised to Bootle as far back as December '12.
I know this to be true as a good mate of mine gets accurate information from the depot as he works thereWink

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to riding these ex-Wirral deckers, they'll make a nice change from the DLAs which really are knackered nowSmile
Find all posts by this user
(03/04/2013 15:41)mathias Wrote:  
(14/03/2013 19:02)3111 Wrote:  
(14/03/2013 14:38)507009 Wrote:  According to the Arriva North West Facebook page, there will be 12 Enviro400s due here from Birkenhead imminently. These I expect are a straight replacement for Bootle's DLAs.
No word of a lie - in my dream last night was 4400 on the 58 on Park Lane in Netherton! Strange or what... Laugh
Even stranger, is the fact your dream could come true!

By the way, these Trident/Enviro400 deckers were promised to Bootle as far back as December '12.
I know this to be true as a good mate of mine gets accurate information from the depot as he works thereWink
Anyway, I'm looking forwards to riding these ex-Wirral deckers, they'll make a nice change from the DLAs which really are knackered nowSmile
I don't doubt your information in any way, shape or form, but it just seems that management may have had a mix-up because the Enviro400s couldn't have really been released any earlier. But, at the end of the day, they're here now and I'm sure that they'll bed-in nicely at Bootle with their younger sisters.

Wonder if they'll be used on the Aintree shuttles tomorrow, Friday and Saturday... If so, probably about as close as they'll get to Park Lane! LOL

4419 looks much smarter without the Cross River branding.
It was deffo 4417/18/19 that was at st helens as fitters was driving around the depot in them.
I wonder how long it will be when the enter service before they find their way onto 311s like many of Bootles fleet has done in the past
DAF/ALX400 4090 was unusually on the 345 today:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...3167966792

4418 was on the 52/52A last night. Seen heading down James Street for LOBS
(04/04/2013 06:01)M60lad Wrote:  I wonder how long it will be when the enter service before they find their way onto 311s like many of Bootles fleet has done in the past

Me and a friend had 4417 on the 311 yesterday and it wasn't a bad ride apart from it was a bit sluggish.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
4029 is back at Bootle and on the 52/52A today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)