Current time: 27/09/2024, 15:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maytree Travel - Bolton
RE: Maytree Travel - Bolton
(01/04/2013 18:35)motormayhem Wrote:  Ive been told the exact same,as got told there accident rate is to high and no insurance brokers will insure them.
So dont know where ut leaves them unless they sell out to one of the big guns who have there own insurance.
This is what I got told!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
If they dont get insurance then its either close up or sell the company onto one of the big guns as i know arriva have there own insurance group kind of thing which stops them having trouble getting insurance so guess we will just have ta waut and see.
maytree are owned by MCT now... they could always merge the companies and go purely under MCT's insurance... Dunno ill see what I can find out from my mate who works for MCT
Now this is the exact kind of sensitivity that can be found as offensive to many. Remember this regards the jobs of individuals!

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
im assuming you wernt refering to my comment then?
Just be mindful of what P528 said above when posting folks, it's people's jobs which are being speculated about here and not only that but, speculation can also be damaging to a company if misconstrued.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
its true whats being said as drivers have been given letters about it but really it should not of made it on here...

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
A Maytree driver has posted a copy of a memo sent to all Maytree staff last week regarding the issue.
What i find confusing is if MCT have taken over Maytree why should there be an issue with insurance.
I can't decide if it was a fraudulent sale now or not, considering Maytree before the sale must have known there were going to be issues in regards to insurance.

The reason why Maytree will still struggle for insurance is because it is still a separate company in its own right.

Also, I retract my above statement, since it has been openly published now, it is open to freedom of interpretation and speech and really we shouldn't have a problem discussing the matter here Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Openly published where? If just by a driver posting a memo, best not to speculate, particularly in a manner which could be considered unnecessarily damaging to the company.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)