Current time: 04/05/2024, 21:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Well they'll still be White at the front, because D/D's always were. Unless of course they've dreamt up another fantastic colour scheme LOL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They should really change the livery, I mean at least make it look decent instead of random parts fully in blue. :|
Well if you've got time to go round the country and paint over 7,000 buses, then yes we could change the livery altogether LOL
But yes I do agree, it should be made to look decent. Even half blue would look better than those evolutions.
the white front wouldnt look too bad if they kept the blue at the same level,i mean even at the rears,it looks like 1 person got half the bodywork to paint,another person got the other half,i mean who thought painting rears like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/858...60378@N02/ would look good??
Good grief! That makes the Evolutions look good. The Blue does rather clash with the Red there.
Didn't know 21237 had been painted like that, now that's how it should be looks fantastic! It's a shame they're not all going to be like that to give a uniformed look.

As for the Evolution, horrific again, what's wrong with this? http://www.flickr.com/photos/62892411@N05/8218614716/
Too costly apparently.
If some paintshops are managing to paint them correctly though it shouldn't be down to cost, surely there is a uniformed look to follow from head office?
(27/03/2013 22:47)ace Wrote:  Too costly apparently.

well,if they at least kept the blue at the same level - they`d be using less blue paint LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)