Current time: 05/05/2024, 18:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
W475UAG I think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/03/2013 21:55)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 21:52)mbonwick Wrote:  http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...8080_n.jpg

Credit Dave Moore

Cheers! Big Grin Holy moly, boy does that look like an Enviro200/300 at first xD

Agreed, its does from that angle.
(20/03/2013 21:39)M60lad Wrote:  Some of Hyde Road's Hybrids were having a day off their usual routes today as me and another driver at Hyde Road saw Hybrids on daytime 15, peak X57 (17:10 from Piccadilly), Peak X58 (17:17 from Piccadilly), also there was a 76 branded Enviro 400 out on 256s tonight heading into Manchester from Stretford at about 18:00

Also not sure how true this is but he has been told by a friend of his at Hyde Road that both Hyde Road and Stockport are shortly due some Darts from Middleton Depot, apparently the ones coming to Hyde Road will be going on 171 (apparently the MANs are having problems getting round a certain part of the route) and the ones coming to Stockport will be going on 374s.

Other news is that the former Bluebird Yellow liveried MPD that's parked at the back of HE is apparently withdrawn and will see no further service with Bluebird and the same with the London Central liveried Dart

Further news on the former London Trident parked at Hyde Road Depot is that yes it is for a Dance Troupe but allegedly someone has got the paperwork wrong as the Dance Troupe is based in London from what I've heard today

Interestingly I heard a similar rumour about the 171 about 3 days after the takeover although it was suggested to me that it would be Enviro200's that would transfer from Middleton (once painted) to be used mainly on the 171.

Really not surprised about the Ex Coachmasters Dart, although arn't they both at HE? They were very unreliable and seemed to be always broke down in Ashton when on the 395/6.

Surprised about the London Red Dart. I'm told that despite never receiving the blue paint this was a very reliable bus and very rarely let Bluebird down.

Finally a surprise visitor in Glossop today was 40660, which for once wasn't filling in for a broken Solo on the 390 LOL but performed Bluebirds afternoon works service from Carpenters. I think some of the workers were a little surprised when this turned up to take them home. Anyone know if it was out in service??
Well the rumour I heard was that Middleton were going to run the 171 and 76, and the 112 was going to be run by Hyde Road. Another load of baloney perhaps? Angel
47768 on the 173 today, perhaps been swapped to
Stockport depot
(21/12/2012 09:50)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  33338 (ex first 40398) got towed into Carlisle yesterday afternoon, after it brokedown on the M6 near shap, enroute to Kilmarnock.

Still in Carlisle yard.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stagecoachu...otostream/
(20/03/2013 23:18)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 21:55)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 21:52)mbonwick Wrote:  http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...8080_n.jpg

Credit Dave Moore

Cheers! Big Grin Holy moly, boy does that look like an Enviro200/300 at first xD

Agreed, its does from that angle.

Is that why they've painted them in that way with the skirt over the lights? Arriva did a similar thing with East Lancs deckers in the North East to make them look similar to Enviro400s.
Yes. Hyde Rd/Gillmoss have used the Enviro paint spec, despite the fact these are Wright products!

Carlisle have done 21236/7 properly after asking Head Office for advice, and then Ayr for the drawings (Western having the pair of B7RLE/Wright Commuters).
19112 on the 183 this morning
Seems daft to put a double decker on the 183, then they go and put MAN's on the 330!

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)