Current time: 05/05/2024, 00:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(20/03/2013 20:49)ace Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 19:24)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(18/03/2013 23:00)ace Wrote:  Yes and 12209 and 12210 are close behind Smile (MX13FLV and MX13FLW)

By the way, are you enjoying your time in Newcastle? LOL

Nope, prefer Manchester, the chavs there actually don't damage me (just kidding no offence to anybody_

You didn't have much time to get damaged in Manchester, you've spent more time at ADL than on the A6 corridor LOL
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted Wave

Hopefully we can get it back after Newcastle dilapidate it :\ but still!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Some of Hyde Road's Hybrids were having a day off their usual routes today as me and another driver at Hyde Road saw Hybrids on daytime 15, peak X57 (17:10 from Piccadilly), Peak X58 (17:17 from Piccadilly), also there was a 76 branded Enviro 400 out on 256s tonight heading into Manchester from Stretford at about 18:00

Also not sure how true this is but he has been told by a friend of his at Hyde Road that both Hyde Road and Stockport are shortly due some Darts from Middleton Depot, apparently the ones coming to Hyde Road will be going on 171 (apparently the MANs are having problems getting round a certain part of the route) and the ones coming to Stockport will be going on 374s.

Other news is that the former Bluebird Yellow liveried MPD that's parked at the back of HE is apparently withdrawn and will see no further service with Bluebird and the same with the London Central liveried Dart

Further news on the former London Trident parked at Hyde Road Depot is that yes it is for a Dance Troupe but allegedly someone has got the paperwork wrong as the Dance Troupe is based in London from what I've heard today
(20/03/2013 09:19)motormayhem Wrote:  Painted 21248 parked up in wigan bus stn.

Any chance of somebody taking a photo for us? (:
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...8080_n.jpg

Credit Dave Moore
(20/03/2013 21:52)mbonwick Wrote:  http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...8080_n.jpg

Credit Dave Moore

Cheers! Big Grin Holy moly, boy does that look like an Enviro200/300 at first xD
Only because Hyde Rd haven't used the B7RLE paint scheme on it (nor have GM) - but I can't say any more, other than look out for 21236/7!
(20/03/2013 20:51)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 20:49)ace Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 19:24)MX12EOC Wrote:  Nope, prefer Manchester, the chavs there actually don't damage me (just kidding no offence to anybody_

You didn't have much time to get damaged in Manchester, you've spent more time at ADL than on the A6 corridor LOL

It might come back as a Magic Bus in about 12 years time. LOL
(20/03/2013 22:20)ace Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 20:51)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(20/03/2013 20:49)ace Wrote:  You didn't have much time to get damaged in Manchester, you've spent more time at ADL than on the A6 corridor LOL

It might come back as a Magic Bus in about 12 years time. LOL

:p That would be... Err, I don't know xD
(20/03/2013 21:39)M60lad Wrote:  Some of Hyde Road's Hybrids were having a day off their usual routes today as me and another driver at Hyde Road saw Hybrids on daytime 15, peak X57 (17:10 from Piccadilly), Peak X58 (17:17 from Piccadilly), also there was a 76 branded Enviro 400 out on 256s tonight heading into Manchester from Stretford at about 18:00

Also not sure how true this is but he has been told by a friend of his at Hyde Road that both Hyde Road and Stockport are shortly due some Darts from Middleton Depot, apparently the ones coming to Hyde Road will be going on 171 (apparently the MANs are having problems getting round a certain part of the route) and the ones coming to Stockport will be going on 374s.

Other news is that the former Bluebird Yellow liveried MPD that's parked at the back of HE is apparently withdrawn and will see no further service with Bluebird and the same with the London Central liveried Dart

Further news on the former London Trident parked at Hyde Road Depot is that yes it is for a Dance Troupe but allegedly someone has got the paperwork wrong as the Dance Troupe is based in London from what I've heard today

Which Trident is this? 17239 or 17244?

Funny how they've decided the MAN's are unsuitable for the 171 after 14 years. LOL
The Trident for the Dance Troupe is 17446.

Presume the Yellow MPD is one of the ex-Coachmasters W-UAGs?

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)