Current time: 30/06/2024, 12:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
The Arriva operated contracts are finishing on May 5th, while some of it will be operated commercially, some will not be replaced. I'm not sure of the arrangements for Stagecoach but would expect some form of change to happen!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
610/611 are not changing.

They have been saved the cull by section 106 money from a new housing development in Stainton!
36-branded MAN Enviro300 24104 was on the 52/58 this morning, while sister 24108 is on the 52 tonigh.

Meanwhile, in Newcasle, 100-branded Enviro300 27510 was on the X47 until it was replaced by 22413. Sister 27508 was on the 62/63. And South Shields Enviro300 27729 replaced refurbished Enviro400 19197 on the X34.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Olympians 16834/6 are out on the 52/58 and 16838 is on the 13. (Details passed to me by tyresmoke)

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(15/03/2013 12:11)kuyoyo Wrote:  Olympians 16834/6 are out on the 52/58 and 16838 is on the 13. (Details passed to me by tyresmoke)

16836 now on Stockton garage with 831, 839 and 840. 16835 on 52 at present and 16832 on 11. No sign of 16833 so far.
When the tridents come are they going to be fitted with led displays on them?
(15/03/2013 15:09)rachel Wrote:  When the tridents come are they going to be fitted with led displays on them?

As far as I know, I beleive they are fitted with the older Flip Dot screes, so it's unlikely they'll be fitted with LED screens.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(13/03/2013 12:00)kuyoyo Wrote:  I have had reports that Euro6 Alexander Dennis Enviro400 10000 (MX12 EOC) has arrived at Walkergate depot.

Further details can now be confirmed.

10000 entered service today on the 38, and will operate the same duty every day of the week for the next few weeks before it moves onto another route after which the same duty will be covered by one of the 60-reg Enviro400s to test the difference betwee Euro5 and Euro6 fuel consumption. It will be here for between 6 months and a year.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Ex-Quaylink designlines pictured ready with the scrap man.

10000 in service.

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
Refurbished Enviro400 19197 in Gateshead on the X34 yesterday

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)