Current time: 14/05/2024, 22:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Any picture bus crash on 600 route? thanks

Martyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/03/2013 20:36)ace Wrote:  Not again!

That's the second 600 that's crashed in a matter of weeks!

Yep! Maybe these Enviros are jinxed lol! Smile

(05/03/2013 20:45)Scania3379man Wrote:  Any picture bus crash on 600 route? thanks

Martyn

Unfortunately there is no pictures, the status simply reads 'If your waiting for the 600 its crashed ha'.
Mean sound like there is no proof, pal. I been check on facebook and what name of groups?
I had a curry for dinner at night, do I need to take a picture of it in order to prove I ate it?
Oh well, don't need a rush to take a picture, pal hee hee just tell the story what happened to enviro 200 or 300 that's simply, forgive me.
The person who posted the status has no interest in buses at all and is just a general user, so there is no picture of the accident. I doubt they'd even know what the difference between the Enviros and the B7RLEs are! I'll try and find out what bus was involved, I'm guessing that it probably wasn't a 'major' accident however you never know! Smile
Yesterday my friend said his bus got shot at with an air rifle, smashing the windows in Worsley Mesnes, could this be the 'crash' he was talking about?
34080 on the X5 today!
Just seen 22352 I think it was (could have been 22362) getting loaded onto a tow truck on the 540 route heading in the Wigan direction just before that Total garage! I always see those MANs messing up, they seem like they're very unreliable vehicles!
(07/03/2013 16:27)thomasl1231 Wrote:  Just seen 22352 I think it was (could have been 22362) getting loaded onto a tow truck on the 540 route heading in the Wigan direction just before that Total garage! I always see those MANs messing up, they seem like they're very unreliable vehicles

They're really loud too! Even the Stockport X reg's are quiter than them!

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)