Current time: 04/05/2024, 11:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(30/01/2013 19:27)ace Wrote:  
(30/01/2013 06:58)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(29/01/2013 22:20)ace Wrote:  Presumably going out on a test run. Perhaps one day it may care to come into service Smile

Well, when I was going to get the 192 on the day 12181 came out of the depot, I went on it, as I had missed an earlier 192 :p

Lucky you Smile 1-0 to you then I take it Smile Don't worry, I'll catch up Smile

There's usually a hybrid at about 08:05 or a bit later, though I will keep you updated on the ones seen leaving the depot Smile Usually I won't manage to get them because I don't have a clue where they go off (not the 192 half of the time) :p
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/01/2013 10:43)Mayneway Wrote:  AZ currently have 17180 as it's working the 236 to Glossop. Not sure if it's a loan or whether it's replaced the older Tridents.

I'm not sure on that one. What I do know is Stockport have cascaded some of the tridents temporarily. 17617 has gone to Sharston for now as well. I think they may have temporarily recalled some 08 reg's for the 192 as they now have all the route, and need 8 extra buses for it in the interim before the hybrids come out, so have swapped some tridents with various depots. The 192 has to be Euro 4 compliant so only 08 reg or newer can go on it. Once the hybrids come out we'll then see what happens. Ultimately though in the summer the tridents will be going to Wigan anyway.
(30/01/2013 19:37)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(30/01/2013 19:27)ace Wrote:  
(30/01/2013 06:58)MX12EOC Wrote:  Well, when I was going to get the 192 on the day 12181 came out of the depot, I went on it, as I had missed an earlier 192 :p

Lucky you Smile 1-0 to you then I take it Smile Don't worry, I'll catch up Smile

There's usually a hybrid at about 08:05 or a bit later, though I will keep you updated on the ones seen leaving the depot Smile Usually I won't manage to get them because I don't have a clue where they go off (not the 192 half of the time) :p

Thanks. Although normally 8.05 would be too late as i start work at 8am. I suppose I could always arrive late for work and make up some excuse about tripping over the cat LOL
Wish Stagecoach would stop allocating Midi buses to the 600 when the smaller routes like the 631/2 are getting the eclipses. Bonkers allocating again from Stagecoach!

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(30/01/2013 20:36)SLTRegular Wrote:  Wish Stagecoach would stop allocating Midi buses to the 600 when the smaller routes like the 631/2 are getting the eclipses. Bonkers allocating again from Stagecoach!

could be that there putting the newer buses on the route that makes the most cash
(30/01/2013 20:00)ace Wrote:  
(30/01/2013 10:43)Mayneway Wrote:  AZ currently have 17180 as it's working the 236 to Glossop. Not sure if it's a loan or whether it's replaced the older Tridents.

I'm not sure on that one. What I do know is Stockport have cascaded some of the tridents temporarily. 17617 has gone to Sharston for now as well. I think they may have temporarily recalled some 08 reg's for the 192 as they now have all the route, and need 8 extra buses for it in the interim before the hybrids come out, so have swapped some tridents with various depots. The 192 has to be Euro 4 compliant so only 08 reg or newer can go on it. Once the hybrids come out we'll then see what happens. Ultimately though in the summer the tridents will be going to Wigan anyway.

There was a ST MAN on the 217 today as well. I think it was 22244 but could be wrong as I only caught a glimpse of it.
I personally hope the Ex London Tridents don't end up at AZ until the summer. There rubbish compared to the original Manchester ones. The one today really struggled up Mottram Moore where as the normal tridents fly up it.
(31/01/2013 00:03)Mayneway Wrote:  

There was a ST MAN on the 217 today as well. I think it was 22244 but could be wrong as I only caught a glimpse of it.
I personally hope the Ex London Tridents don't end up at AZ until the summer. There rubbish compared to the original Manchester ones. The one today really struggled up Mottram Moore where as the normal tridents fly up it.

That would had been on one of ST's 216 runs. I saw it in Ashton Bus station on the 216 this evening roughly about 18:25.
Does anyone know the current occupation of 28506/7 as they have seemed to have vanished from thin air?
No it was defiantly on the 217 as it came in on lord Sheldon way past ikea. I noticed it because it terminated in Ashton and didn't carry on to Mossley.

I thought the two ST 216 boards finished last week.
(30/01/2013 20:36)SLTRegular Wrote:  Wish Stagecoach would stop allocating Midi buses to the 600 when the smaller routes like the 631/2 are getting the eclipses. Bonkers allocating again from Stagecoach!

600 should have the Enviro300s on it, though no doubt the OFT involvement has screwed things up...
(31/01/2013 00:03)Mayneway Wrote:  

I don't think AZ will be lumbered with them untl the summer. Once the hybrids come on to the 192 they'll probably go to Charles Street for the duration. It's just a temporary move for this week whilst the route is re-organised.

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)