Current time: 25/05/2024, 01:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
ALX200 33492 is now at Hartlepool.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/01/2013 19:02)kuyoyo Wrote:  ALX200 33492 is now at Hartlepool.

Update - 33492 is reportedly only on-loan at Hartlepool while 34568 is under repair at Walkergate.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
33492 in Hartlepool
Photo @ Carl Gorse

My Flickr
Updated regularly
An Olympian, said to be 16832, made an appearance on the 36 today.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Can't remember which one it was but they put 24110 on in its place at Park End
Find all posts by this user
After months of allocating the B10BLEs on the 35, this seems to have been dropped this week in favour of using them on other services - 21150 was on the 52/58 today, while 2 of the 3 were on the 13 on Wednesday.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
South Shields-based Alexander Dennis Pointer Dart 35191 has joined 33492 on loan at Hartlepool.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I see lot ALX300 man of stagecoach on teeside are looking a bit run down and they could do with a respray is this because they are getting new buses soon.
(12/01/2013 15:41)rachel Wrote:  I see lot ALX300 man of stagecoach on teeside are looking a bit run down and they could do with a respray is this because they are getting new buses soon.

No new buses on order for Teeside. They might get some transferred from another depot but I don't know, if they do it'll most likely only be more ALX300's or maybe some Dart's.
Olympian 16839 replaced a broken down 22471 on the 59/61 this afternoon. Similarly 16833 replaced a MAN on the 38 (the board that does the first short 37 from Park End to Middlesbrough).

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)