Current time: 28/03/2024, 16:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
Recently 507002 returned from Kilmarnock and was replaced with another unit that went for a major overhaul. Do we know if this is back yet or when its due back. Thanks

Cool Life is for living !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
507012 is in Kilmarnock for overhaul & mods still. Running behind schedule from what I gather.
Is the air conditioning modifications going to take place at Birkenhead north or are they going to have to be done at an outside contractors .
Supposed to be done on site at North/Kirkdale. The cab environment in general is being updated, new seats etc...
Its a hobby - many thanks for telling us about the video on YouTube about the driver training, just spent the fastest 90mins of my life watching that!
I saw a new cab seat on a unit recently, I cant remember which one though, might have been 003
(10/06/2012 18:22)N271CKB Wrote:  Its a hobby - many thanks for telling us about the video on YouTube about the driver training, just spent the fastest 90mins of my life watching that!

your welcome, I really enjoyed it, and felt like I had driven the train down parts of the network that are not usually for public access lol!

The electric switch rooms at central are now in the process of being demolished the escalator between the northern and wirral ine platforms has gone completely leaving a large black dark hole and the northern line escalators are being stripped.
thanks for the update MX12CFE

Thought some of the chesters may of been 6 cars today for the Chester rocks festival, but don't think that's the case from what I saw.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)