Current time: 04/05/2024, 11:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
for the first time the nightbuses had Stagecoach liveried buses out with atleast one 62 plate bus on the 632. couldnt id as i was quite drunk but was approx 2am
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/12/2012 18:11)Nicholas Wrote:  That was covering the 1612 journey on Friday, as the bus that should have ran it was severely delayed.

Did wonder which day this was, as I caught the X34 yesterday and there were two B9s on the route.
(16/12/2012 18:58)Nicholas Wrote:  The problem is that since it was rerouted via Boothstown, it hits the schools, whereas it missed them before the route changed.

Also St.Marys now finish at 2:50 I think, thus giving them time to catch it but like you said with the re routing too has an effect
Just checked the PTE timetable for School Services from St Mary's and they do indeed now finish at 14:50 and the 14:12 X34 from Piccadilly is now timed at St Mary's School at 14:55 which is 5mins after the School finishes although depending which X34 driver is on that duty it can be actually at the School for 14:50 and can spend upto 10mins loading the kids up, and then there's the traffic to deal with on the way into Leigh which can delay the service even more, so yes maybe another bus could be added so the return journey from Leigh at 15:12 runs to time.
anyone noticed if any of the Enviro300's have gone into service at Wigan yet, and the 06 reg Mans, not seen the 51 reg's either??
(17/12/2012 21:14)FirstGroup Wrote:  anyone noticed if any of the Enviro300's have gone into service at Wigan yet, and the 06 reg Mans, not seen the 51 reg's either??

Me too i haven't see 06's Man and reg 51's MAN yes for driver duties on 22303 that was few days ago, I think. I don't know when ALX 300/Man come service in Wigan.

And Enviro 300 were is on thursday and saturday enviro 300 was on 626, 32 and 600 maybe....Saturday saw 632 is on my local bus service in the afternoon.

Thanks,

Martyn
The transferred MANs won't enter service 'proper' until the ticket machines are swapped over to ERGs in January, to avoid the need to keep swapping machines over.
(17/12/2012 22:11)mbonwick Wrote:  The transferred MANs won't enter service 'proper' until the ticket machines are swapped over to ERGs in January, to avoid the need to keep swapping machines over.

Ah i see , will these ticket machines be returned to First once Stagecoach install their machines? Think there only about 8 months old the machines Stagecoach Wigan are currently fitted with.
(17/12/2012 21:14)FirstGroup Wrote:  anyone noticed if any of the Enviro300's have gone into service at Wigan yet, and the 06 reg Mans, not seen the 51 reg's either??

There's plenty of the Enviro 300s out in Wigan - 27821 was on the 631/2 today with a proper broken wiper handing off the edge off the bus with no wiper blade on it! What is it, two weeks in service maybe? Not even that? Typical Wigan! :P
(17/12/2012 23:04)thomasl1231 Wrote:  

There's plenty of the Enviro 300s out in Wigan - 27821 was on the 631/2 today with a proper broken wiper handing off the edge off the bus with no wiper blade on it! What is it, two weeks in service maybe? Not even that? Typical Wigan! :P

That could only happen in Manchester. A broken wiper after 2 weeks. A good advert for the city LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)