Current time: 16/05/2024, 13:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Undecided
(06/12/2012 17:56)NK07 FZG Wrote:  The E1 espically gets busy but the Enviro400's are for the X34, whether they are permanent is another thing...

i know last year there was a high demand for the X34 during christmas shopping, and it was standing room only from Newcastle when there had the single deckers on, so probably on the X34 just for the christmas rush, wouldnt mind using the Enviro400's on a new service E5 in front of GNE 35 from South Shields-Sunderland-Houghton, that would get GNE to pull the 36 off from competition with the 4 and 16 and Town End Farm 13, but wishful thinking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I would be suprised if just for christmas, the x34 has ran for over 10 years now and always has been this busy and they have never transferred deckers before. The X34 is one of the busiest services from South Shields depot and regularly has standing loads midweek, so it is about time that they gave the route deckers, also if 22049/50 are being debranded it would make sense for this to be a perm move doesnt it?
Ex-Hartlepool dart working the 32A in Newcastle this lunch time.

Ex-Shields 22069 was in service today on the 30's.
19197 has moved for it and was in service today on X34, 22049 has partially been debranded also (losing part of its N/S "X34" vinyl).

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
(06/12/2012 17:56)NK07 FZG Wrote:  The E1 espically gets busy but the Enviro400's are for the X34, whether they are permanent is another thing...

Permanent. Said to be in place of a increase frequncy.

19197 on the X34
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

19196 made the Economy's today with 22071 being the third MAN to transfer.

Images copyright of North East And Regional Bus Photos.

With 19194/96/97 now swapped for 22068/69/71 - 19195 swap for 22070 on the cards?

My Flickr Photostream
(07/12/2012 19:32)mattdw92 Wrote:  

19196 made the Economy's today with 22071 being the third MAN to transfer.

Images copyright of North East And Regional Bus Photos.

With 19194/96/97 now swapped for 22068/69/71 - 19195 swap for 22070 on the cards?

As I understand, just three are moving at this present moment in time. Presumably a fourth may move later on to give a spare (and release 22070 to Slatyford, or even somewhere else who knows).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I really think that some route need double deckers like x34 south sheilds.why don't stagecoach on teesside exchange some Enviro300 for Enviro400 for service 36 route like x34 like the south sheilds ones.
(07/12/2012 21:05)rachel Wrote:  I really think that some route need double deckers like x34 south sheilds.why don't stagecoach on teesside exchange some Enviro300 for Enviro400 for service 36 route like x34 like the south sheilds ones.

Because Stockton depot isn't currently set up to handle ADL Chassised vehicles with anything behond Euro3 engine standard. The depot currently does not have tanks for the AdBlue solution require for the engines fitted to the Enviro400s. Hence why Stockton got MAN Enviro300s back in 2009.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Confirmation would be appreciated but Walkergate's 19432 appeared to be loading up as a duplicate Megabus/Citylink vehicle outside Newcastle Central at about 1445 today.
(07/12/2012 23:34)N391OTY Wrote:  Confirmation would be appreciated but Walkergate's 19432 appeared to be loading up as a duplicate Megabus/Citylink vehicle outside Newcastle Central at about 1445 today.

I've just seen a photo and thought the same thing! Looks like it could have been as there is an inspector onboard and its in at Megabus bus stopping point - and looking rather un-organised inside the bus!

Copyright of Alan Johnston @ < Carlisle 1457 >

My Flickr Photostream

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)