Current time: 20/04/2024, 01:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
All sorts of vehicles on the 83 yesterday evening. Enviros, B9s, a Dart (which had broken down at the traffic lights at the bottom of West St heading into Oldham) and a Citaro, back on the route it used to be on regularly about 10-15 years ago, advertised as the 'chauffeured-driven Mercedes'

Also, an unusual sight this afternoon of a B7RLE (66860) on the 409 route.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have seen on the Stagecoach Manchester thread that route 33 will stay with First on Mon-Sat daytimes, and route X34 will have a part First allocation. I understand the respective garages are QS and BN, is that true?
The 33 is operated from Manchester during the day and only do part journey. The journies of a night were run by First Wigan on contract with TfGM.
The First X34 is run by QS with three inbound am journeys and the 1812 outbound journey run by BN.
I understand that with the divestment of Wigan Bryn garage to Stagecoach, First will not operate any routes to or in Wigan anymore, is that correct?
(02/12/2012 14:16)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I understand that with the divestment of Wigan Bryn garage to Stagecoach, First will not operate any routes to or in Wigan anymore, is that correct?

In to Wigan town no, but they will still operate the 12/25 Leigh - Manchester and the 582 Leigh - Bolton as well as half the journeys on the x34 to Lowton/Leigh
Some buses in Leigh at around 10am this morning.
(02/12/2012 18:15)Nicholas Wrote:  Some buses in Leigh at around 10am this morning.

Judging by the blank Facebook page, you probably mean that there were no buses in Leigh at 10am today!LOL
(02/12/2012 21:42)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(02/12/2012 18:15)Nicholas Wrote:  Some buses in Leigh at around 10am this morning.

Judging by the blank Facebook page, you probably mean that there were no buses in Leigh at 10am today!LOL

Link works for me. If it still doesn't work, try deleting the 's' in the https part of the address.
Solo on the X84 this evening, not exactly the first choice vehicle for a peak-time express service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)