Current time: 24/04/2024, 23:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside- Gillmoss Depot
Very interesting to see all these interesting buses to have their final swansong as such, but I think it's ridiculous that the entire country have to put up with utter rubbish like ancient Dennis Dart's whilst London are getting our nicer buses. From an enthusiasts perspective, it's great but from a general passengers view, it's ridiculous. Anyone got an idea of what is going down, presumably all Integral Enviro 300's (27701-22 and 27768-80?) This'll leave QBP routes 10A/14/53 without buses for the entire summer as well!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'd take anyone of those, I like my Darts as you no doubt know :P
The legroom doesn't bother me on those Hong Kong Darts, both them and the Crusaders seem rather underpowered! The Crusaders seem rattly more than anything!
I do want to try out one of them Hong Kong Dart's, was one of them things I never got round to when they were doing the rounds.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
The best seats for room on the HK darts is the first seats after the step, the ones after those have little legroom unless you are a child or less than about 5ft 2, the room at the back seats is also not great. If you are sitting nearer the front they are a lot better but I prefer to sit further back on any bus. As for the crusaders, I have never liked them even when new.
give me renowns on the 10A and you will get no compain from me Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Look on the brightside, we will still have the MANS, so in that respect some things will not be too bad.
(14/06/2012 19:42)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  Also, buses leaving Merseyside for the Olympics will be prepared for their holiday over the next few weeks, so Darts will be covering Enviro300's that are having any Merseyside branding removed (namely PO11 Enviro300's). I don't know how many of the PO11's will be going to London, but all branding will have to be removed from what I've heard, so keep an eye out for any route branded Enviro300's appearing naked, if they're doing them now rather than just before they leave.
27701 may lose its 14 branding, which means that it may become hard to find in the future - noooooooooooooo! Oh, wait - it's effect-less anyway (maybe not on 27701, however in general, it is)! They should take them all off and leave them off so that a war doesn't start when a 14-branded one is on the 10A!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Merseyside will not be losing all of their ADL Enviro300s, only a few.
(14/06/2012 21:22)27701 Wrote:  
(14/06/2012 19:42)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  Also, buses leaving Merseyside for the Olympics will be prepared for their holiday over the next few weeks, so Darts will be covering Enviro300's that are having any Merseyside branding removed (namely PO11 Enviro300's). I don't know how many of the PO11's will be going to London, but all branding will have to be removed from what I've heard, so keep an eye out for any route branded Enviro300's appearing naked, if they're doing them now rather than just before they leave.
27701 may lose its 14 branding, which means that it may become hard to find in the future - noooooooooooooo! Oh, wait - it's effect-less anyway (maybe not on 27701, however in general, it is)! They should take them all off and leave them off so that a war doesn't start when a 14-branded one is on the 10A!

I reckon that one day they should just put all the 14 branded Enviro300s on the 10A and vice versa and watch the whole city go up in flames!!

PO61 NTU (27777)

SM&SL: PO61NTU(27777) | PX09AXA(15471) | NXI327(17331) | PO11BCX(27718) | PO59MXL(24178)
Arriva NW: MX09LXM(4430) | MX61AWY(3067) | CX58EUR(2674) | MX61AKY(4474) | MX59JYY(2984) | CX58FZM(4400)
Arriva Wales: CX57BZO(2799) | CX54EPK(2505) | CX09BFY(687) | CX07COJ(2620) | CX61CDY(4488)
Other: YN05WKH | YJ11EKN | YJ12GXA | DK60AHN | X1BUS

With the positioning of that branding, it'd not make a blind bit of difference. There was a 14 branded Enviro on the 10A today without issue. The branding in Merseyside is, generally, crap and totally ineffective. They could allocate them madly across the completely wrong routes and no passenger would bat an eyelid.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)