Current time: 26/06/2024, 19:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Dart 563 in QE Gateshead Hospital livery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarke...hotostream
Photo: Adam Malarkey

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/11/2012 17:45)mattdw92 Wrote:  Dart 563 in QE Gateshead Hospital livery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarke...hotostream
Photo: Adam Malarkey

According to the news article, the service will be ''operated by two mini buses'' - so, possibly another MPD will be going in to that livery too.
(22/11/2012 16:19)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  
(21/11/2012 18:01)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  Is 5357 going to be used in service? It's been fitted with displays

It has done 58 a few times now, including this morning. It has black Go North East sticker on the front now too, replacing the gold Go Ahead London sticker.

Thanks, managed to spot it yesterday.
Go North East have a Dennis Trident/Enviro400 on demo. SN61DFK.
Was on X1 today.

My Flickr Photostream
(28/11/2012 18:05)mattdw92 Wrote:  Go North East have a Dennis Trident/Enviro400 on demo. SN61DFK.
Was on X1 today.

Wonder where they would go in to service, because it's obviously not going to be for the X1?
(28/11/2012 18:54)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  
(28/11/2012 18:05)mattdw92 Wrote:  Go North East have a Dennis Trident/Enviro400 on demo. SN61DFK.
Was on X1 today.

Wonder where they would go in to service, because it's obviously not going to be for the X1?

Aye highly unlikely I would say!
Have no definite information, a few comments thrown around saying that it will actually remain on the X1 with it being at Washington. As I say, not 100%.
Its apparently here until Monday if your wanting to see it out and about - whether or not it will just stay at Washington depot till then is another question (its short spell here would suggest it will though...) Laugh

My Flickr Photostream
(28/11/2012 21:03)mattdw92 Wrote:  
(28/11/2012 18:54)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  
Was on X1 today.

Aye highly unlikely I would say!
Have no definite information, a few comments thrown around saying that it will actually remain on the X1 with it being at Washington. As I say, not 100%.
Its apparently here until Monday if your wanting to see it out and about - whether or not it will just stay at Washington depot till then is another question (its short spell here would suggest it will though...) Laugh

I heard it is there to cover for one of the B9TL's which has been sent back to Volvo to get something sorted.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(28/11/2012 21:05)W179 SCU Wrote:  I heard it is there to cover for one of the B9TL's which has been sent back to Volvo to get something sorted.

Thanks Smile

I see they've managed to spell 'Low Fell' incorrectly on the new Chester le Street bound screens for the 21.

Photo by: truckphotosnortheast
http://www.flickr.com/photos/truckphotos.../lightbox/
Why would an Enviro400 demo, made by Alexander Dennis, be covering for a Gemini, made by Wright?
Never a dull moment on the 58 these days. Spotted Nexus-liveried Solo 625 working it this afternoon, heading down the Coast Road from Newcastle just after 2pm past the Corner House. Also noted 6025 on the afternoon 151 schools service - very unusual to see a decker on this service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)