Current time: 29/06/2024, 13:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
(30/10/2012 16:28)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  [quote='W179 SCU' pid='20931' dateline='1351613661']
4945 has been repainted gold, presumably for the Laser. Here it is!

I have previously said that I wasn't a fan of the new 'Laser' brand, but I have come to like it.

Does anyone know where the five 'Northern' Cadets from Sunderland Road are going? I think they'd be good on the X3, although it seems Renowns will be going on there Sad
[/quot

Nowhere, as they are for use on 64/64A/95/96.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
New 'Blaydon Racers' brand. I think it looked better when it was yellow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77351420@N0...otostream/
Photo by: S.Blair250
any 1 got any info if there will be any diff buses for the ok1 when it starts to midbrought
(31/10/2012 17:10)wayne Wrote:  any 1 got any info if there will be any diff buses for the ok1 when it starts to midbrought

Think the buses are staying the same.
What will the PVR on the OK1 when it extends to middlesborough?
Nice to see OK1 retimed so it doesnt clash with arriva best one X1.
Soon I know the pronto will only work X21 to newcastle,Is their a possibility of a new liveried angel bus reaching Bishop Auckland!
(31/10/2012 19:59)Buz Nut Wrote:  What will the PVR on the OK1 when it extends to middlesborough?
Soon I know the pronto will only work X21 to newcastle,Is their a possibility of a new liveried angel bus reaching Bishop Auckland!

The PVR will be 4 if I have checked the new timetable correctly. Not sure if the connecting morning/evening journeys between Crook and Bishop Auckland will be operated by a different vehicle, or an 'OK Expressway' vehicle though.

I'm sure I've heard that 'Angel' Hybrids will run on 'Pronto' on Sundays, but I'm not definitely sure - (anyone know)?
(31/10/2012 21:50)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  
(31/10/2012 19:59)Buz Nut Wrote:  What will the PVR on the OK1 when it extends to middlesborough?

The PVR will be 4 if I have checked the new timetable correctly. Not sure if the connecting morning/evening journeys between Crook and Bishop Auckland will be operated by a different vehicle, or an 'OK Expressway' vehicle though.

I'm sure I've heard that 'Angel' Hybrids will run on 'Pronto' on Sundays, but I'm not definitely sure - (anyone know)?

Evenings & Sundays from 11th November one Green Angel 21 per hour will run through between Newcastle and Bishop Auckland and should be a Volvo hybrid. The Scanias remain on OK1, PVR 4, working Bishop - Middlesbrough - Bishop - Darlington - Bishop. Each bus starts at Crook in the morning and runs in service to Bishop then onto Darlington/Middlesbrough and returns in service to Crook in the evening. Any X21 Prontos starting/finishing in Durham run in service between Crook and Durham as X46. The Prontos starting/finishing in Bishop and the OK Way MPDs for the 18 run light from Crook. The 7 Pronto Volvos, 5 OK Expressway Scanias & 2 OK Way MPD's remain based at Weardale Motor Services depot in Crook.
Thank you Smile
On a visit to the beach this afternoon,Volvo training coaches 7077 & 7082 parked up having lunch break in Seaton Carew.
Both white 7077 had a faint National Express livery while 7082 had Go north east wording under the cab window. I guess these boys go where they like.Who's spotted them out & about in any other unusual places?
Passed one in Norton once Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)