Current time: 30/06/2024, 13:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
B10BLE 21144 is now apparently withdrawn from the Teesside fleet.

MAN Enviro300 24111 is on the 52/58 today, on one of the two late starting turns (was sat at the DWP office at 0848). 3 more are removed to be on Middlesbrough Area workings.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I believe 24111 did the 364 this morning as I passed it on Acklam Road running light this morning, which would tally with it being on 52/58's. 24112 is on 12's and 24113 is on 11's. 37-branded 22062 spent the day on service 13... allocation was all over the place today!
Find all posts by this user
MAN Enviro300 24114 spent the day on the 12/34. 24107 replaced 16835 on the 13.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Olympian 16837 is on the 36 today. Sister 16835 covered for a late running 22061 on the 37. 22061 was replaced by 22659.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
16835 is now covering a 36. 16836 has reported also been on today.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
16837 replaced 22201 on the 36, 837 remaining out until 2002 finishing in Middlesbrough.

22064 came off the 13 at 1630 before replacing something on the 12, also doing an 11 then the short 610 from Trimdon Avenue presumably remaining out until the end of the day.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Yes it was upto its usual tricks at Trimdon before doing the 610 into Middlesbrough though.
(24/10/2012 22:39)tyresmoke Wrote:  Yes it was upto its usual tricks at Trimdon before doing the 610 into Middlesbrough though.

Now there's a surprise.
22658 also broke down late afternoon, with a snapped accelerator pedal.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
36-branded MAN 24104 was on the 52/58 today, presumably replacing 22660 which was broken down in Stockton at 0815 this morning.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
The rarer working was Olympian 16835 which spent a good chunk of the day on services 59/61

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)