Current time: 02/06/2024, 13:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
The spec list goes on with lots of things, all I know as they're not sparing money on them, finally bringing them up to 'silver service' standard.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They will be done to an even higher standard than Rhyls Geminis, and will feature some unusual features that dont currently feature on any of the North West vehicles. Hopefully therell be pictures and further details of these in a few weeks time.

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
I hear a rumour (so before anyone starts moaning it is just a rumour) that GL are getting some Speke B7's as, some Enviro's are going to Speke. At first the Enviro400's were heading to Green Lane.

Take a walk on the wild side of life, life!
ive a few pics but not very clear,but i will say when its a complete ovethaul i mean its a complete overhaul as all the seats,frames,hand rails etc etc as been removed,all windows removed, as a lot is getting done and work is eell and truly underway.
(22/10/2012 21:14)Palatine II Wrote:  I hear a rumour (so before anyone starts moaning it is just a rumour) that GL are getting some Speke B7's as, some Enviro's are going to Speke. At first the Enviro400's were heading to Green Lane.

That was a rumour a long time ago as well, but I really don't know why Speke would want to get rid of the B7s! I'd personally say the Enviros are all going to Wales and Green Lane are now not getting deckers, but I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
If anyone sees 2344 on their travels today, would you be able to post what it's working on here please!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(23/10/2012 09:48)gka472l Wrote:  If anyone sees 2344 on their travels today, would you be able to post what it's working on here please!

Its sat in LS atm

Take a walk on the wild side of life, life!
Sure its on 403/413 may be seeing things
It seems like there's an awful lot of resource being put into refurbing 4 year old buses -way beyond what you'd expect of an overhaul or even a P&P at this age - am I missing something. Basically these buses look pretty good still before anything is done to them.
Will these Enviros leave before there replacement double deckers arrive .
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)