Current time: 04/05/2024, 09:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
I seen this 04 plate Dart on the 86 recently, if I remember rightly someone mentioned the odd loan vehicle might stay permanently, but it would be Darts instead of the MAN Enviro 300's, don't know how true the statement was but personally if what was said was true you would have expected us to keep the larger single deck vehicles

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I think it was mentioned the Darts had become surplus at their depot? I'm sure someone can confirm it either way shortly anyway!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I remember somebody saying that some darts may be staying as well, the Enviro300's were never ever mentioned as staying here though and its right that they have returned to their home depots.
At the time, Preston's darts were slurpus after the 113 moved to Chorley. However, they have since lost MAN ALX300s to CY for schools and I would think that means the darts are back in use there, but I can't say for sure.

The MANs and darts loaned in from Cumbria were never going to stay at GM, though the darts won't necessarily have gone back to Carlisle.....
34579 has now appeared at Gillmoss, looks like we're getting some of these now as I don't think this one was even one of the original loans.

Photo credit Alan Sansbury.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(18/10/2012 17:25)V671 DVU Wrote:  34579 has now appeared at Gillmoss, looks like we're getting some of these now as I don't think this one was even one of the original loans.

Photo credit Alan Sansbury.

34579 was at Gillmoss a few years back, but got transferred to Preston with 34473.......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Haven't seen a Dart on the 10A for a while now, definitely mainly Enviro300s, much comfier than Arriva's Pulsars too!
Wonder if these extra darts are going to be in exchange for Solo's, havent seen a solo since Friday, are they still here, I know its only a few days but just a thought.
Solo out today on 10C
One also operated the 196 in St Helens as per normal this morning too.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)