Current time: 25/04/2024, 17:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Which Arrows are where now? Is this about right:

31929/43 - Ashton.
31941/47 - Bolton.
30586/31903/31923/26/30/32/34/38/46 - Bryn.

Are 31939/48/52 on loan to various places, or are they still at Oldham? :P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31939/48/52 are at Bolton allegedly, Thomas :P

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Attack of the R-CVR's today with atleast 7 noted today including R623/33cvr on the 621/5/6/8 R632CVR on the 632 R646CVR on Taxi R647CVR on the 659(Typo i assume by the driver) Another R-CVR on the 600 and one on Beech Hills that had Blinds.

Also The 610 appears to be Decker operated on Sundays and the 540 Appears to Be B7RLE only on Sundays now. this appears to be new developments
Just to say, goodbye

Ive asked Buses7675 to delete my account, time to leave this forum
(14/10/2012 15:19)james Wrote:  
(14/10/2012 10:43)Damien Wrote:  
(14/10/2012 09:13)mic Wrote:  

The allocators, seem to be on another planet lol

this wasnt an allocators fault the driver / duty that does evening 331/2/8 comes off a 346/389 duty in the afternoon and the driver it seems couldnt be bothered to change his bus as he was happy with that bus
on a offical note the 346/393 buses should consist of 2 r---sba darts
and the 7 for 346/389/331+3 should be 4 54 plate solos and 3 darts but at the minute with 312 away at qs 2 darts having problems and solos due for mots around now these 7 are currently a mixed bag of everything officially evening circulars should be one of the 54 plate buses but on friday it was a decker allocated to this duty for daytime board only.
but this was a drivers decision to keep it as a decker for the night NOT an allocator

So once again another example of drivers at Dukinfield doing what ever they want - does the depot manager have no authority?

What's the point in route branding the B9s at Dukinfield if lazy drivers will use them on other services because they carnt be bothered swapping vehicles.
What's the point in complaining about it when a bus is a bus? I think branding should be scrapped all together personally because First simply can't make it work.

At least their bus turned up, that's all I can say on the matter.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(15/10/2012 15:07)P528LND Wrote:  What's the point in complaining about it when a bus is a bus? I think branding should be scrapped all together personally because First simply can't make it work.

At least their bus turned up, that's all I can say on the matter.

The reason - or the main reason I mentioned it is because the last time both First and Stagecoach Manchester increased fares one of the main reasons for the increase was the rising costs of diesel and the cuts to BSOG (if I've got it right), so if the cost of fuel is such a factor, then First should be using smaller vehicles, certainly in the evening and on Sundays, some services can be adequately operated with smaller single deck vehicles.
So once again another example of drivers at Dukinfield doing what ever they want - does the depot manager have no authority?

What's the point in route branding the B9s at Dukinfield if lazy drivers will use them on other services because they carnt be bothered swapping vehicles.
[/quote]

the depot manager has little involvement in running after 6pm he goes to the pub (i know)
the allocator/shift controller decided it was easier because of late running and driving laws i.e 45 min break. the driver wouldnt have got to depot had break swapped over and got back in the time required because he was approx 15min late i think. this is a one off or rare occasion in this matter with dukis buses all over show at minute.

this will die down and tighten up once buses are branded. theyve already been told about this.

this is already being practiced on sundays now the b9s are here drivers now have to swap buses like they do m-sat. where before mid sept they kept the same buses from start of duty to end of duty with exc of 39/389`s
Classic - that will explain why nothing has ever been done about my 3 complaints to First regarding drivers forcing passengers off outside the bus station late in the evenings instead of using the Bus Station - because he's too busy in pub.

Good old First!
(15/10/2012 18:49)Mayneway Wrote:  Classic - that will explain why nothing has ever been done about my 3 complaints to First regarding drivers forcing passengers off outside the bus station late in the evenings instead of using the Bus Station - because he's too busy in pub.

Good old First!

well there has been another shift rollocking about this its mainly night drivers doin this and some day drivers but i know the depot mgr has been drinking in the p.o.o last few nights and has been spot checking buses. but i noticed last 3 nights evening buses have been alighting on 219 stand then driving onto layover stands rather than alight on main road and get caught. but as usual its only a matter of time till they go back to normal. best advice is ring c.s at oldham and hound them with id numbers service and time then if this cropps up on the perf indicators he has to take action (think its every 20times for this subject in question then dm is involved then if still getting comp then area mgmt get involved and likes of me come out to do ind. surveys. but i was out 3 days last week doin time checks defects and numerous other pointers for duki depot. (if you see someone in ashton bus stn with a pad and a yellow jacket wathcing pioneer buses like a hawk thats me sometimes with my little one in his pram bored stupid)

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)