Current time: 27/04/2024, 10:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(12/10/2012 20:52)SF07 Wrote:  
(12/10/2012 19:40)YSV-205 Wrote:  Operating the 22 this evening, crossing Kingway, Stockport bound at 1938 was 33722. Then at the same time & place, Bolton bound was 69527. The newest vehicles I've ever seen on the 22. They generally operate 05 to 58 plates.

A little bit of symmetry too with the Enviro given that Stagecoach sometimes use Enviros on their 22s.

Most of the 58 plates are on the move to Bury and Queens Road, I saw 33722 IN Bolton earlier and 69527 passed me on the way down to Stockport in Farnworth
Quote this message in a reply
(12/10/2012 22:46)Damien Wrote:  
(12/10/2012 20:52)SF07 Wrote:  
(12/10/2012 19:40)YSV-205 Wrote:  Operating the 22 this evening, crossing Kingway, Stockport bound at 1938 was 33722. Then at the same time & place, Bolton bound was 69527. The newest vehicles I've ever seen on the 22. They generally operate 05 to 58 plates.

A little bit of symmetry too with the Enviro given that Stagecoach sometimes use Enviros on their 22s.

Most of the 58 plates are on the move to Bury and Queens Road, I saw 33722 IN Bolton earlier and 69527 passed me on the way down to Stockport in Farnworth

think loads of changes this weekend will email you them
Find all posts by this user
think loads of changes this weekend will email you them
[/quote]

Be interesting to see what the moves and shakers will be this weekend. Any news Mic would be great............
I think it might be this one:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=e...2,s:0,i:73

Does anyone know if this one was transfered to Bury and what happened to it?

Thanks,
LH
I think First have lost the plot at Dukinfield. Over the last couple of days B9s have appeared not only on 348's/350's but on the small circulars such as the 331,389 and tonight the 338 Ashton/crowhill circular which runs right past my house.

Now normally after 7pm the 338 normally carries no more than a couple of passengers per trip, infact the last two trips tonight have passed my house completely empty, so why on earth use a huge double decker bus?? Over the last few months most of Firsts evening services out of Ashton used Solo's, and did perfectly well with them, so why switch to large d/d vehicles which probably use twice as much fuel as a Solo.

On another note, I counted 1 diesel Solo on the 41 this morning and 1 on the 419, what a waste of money these 'green' buses are when they spend half their time off the road. Another complete waste of tax payers money.
(13/10/2012 22:46)Mayneway Wrote:  I think First have lost the plot at Dukinfield. Over the last couple of days B9s have appeared not only on 348's/350's but on the small circulars such as the 331,389 and tonight the 338 Ashton/crowhill circular which runs right past my house.

Now normally after 7pm the 338 normally carries no more than a couple of passengers per trip, infact the last two trips tonight have passed my house completely empty, so why on earth use a huge double decker bus?? Over the last few months most of Firsts evening services out of Ashton used Solo's, and did perfectly well with them, so why switch to large d/d vehicles which probably use twice as much fuel as a Solo.

On another note, I counted 1 diesel Solo on the 41 this morning and 1 on the 419, what a waste of money these 'green' buses are when they spend half their time off the road. Another complete waste of tax payers money.

Couldn't agree more with that Smile
On Watch for the following to show at Bolton

All expected for Bolton
(13/10/2012 22:46)Mayneway Wrote:  I think First have lost the plot at Dukinfield. Over the last couple of days B9s have appeared not only on 348's/350's but on the small circulars such as the 331,389 and tonight the 338 Ashton/crowhill circular which runs right past my house.

the B9s will be route branded soon all they need on 331s are the 54 solos i think
(14/10/2012 09:13)mic Wrote:  

the B9s will be route branded soon all they need on 331s are the 54 solos i think

The allocators, seem to be on another planet lol
(14/10/2012 10:43)Damien Wrote:  
(14/10/2012 09:13)mic Wrote:  

The allocators, seem to be on another planet lol

just been on 37413 that did the Greenfield only 350 and a lady driver who manged to turn it round in one go without having to reverse

User(s) browsing this thread: 138 Guest(s)