Current time: 04/05/2024, 05:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
The 22 and 24 will be having a few problems today no doubt because the A540 is closed inbound from the junction with the M56/A494/A5117 near Saughall to the A5480 Countess Way. That is one massive diversion, outbound is not affected apparently.

Source -> http://iccheshireonline.icnetwork.co.uk/..._page.html

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
841 has caught fire

Take a walk on the wild side of life, life!
Find all posts by this user
Is 841 the same one that had an engine fire some months back.
Anyone know if the R*** RLY darts are meant to be leaving soon? Thought merseytravel dont allow buses to be older than 15 years old

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Believe 841 is a write off, back end totally destroyed.
A greatly unfortunate incident regarding 841. The R-RLY Dart's should be around for a good while yet as they prove to be reliable workhorses. Even more so now the fleet strength is one less with 841.

Take a walk on the wild side of life, life!
That looks dreadful! I remember many rides on 841 on the 83(A) Isn't there a merseytravel rule regarding the age of busses? Ie not allowed to be over 15 years as the r reg must be nearly 15 years old now.
The rule is vehicles can still be used whether they're 15, but the day they turn 16 they're not allowed. (I think that's it, I remember someone described the rule to Infamy a while back so would be happily proved wrong!)

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
That is a bit silly of you ask me, the R reg darts are in better Nic than many of the newer ones. As far as I'm concerned, if a bus can get me from a to b, and is in a half decent condition, then it should be running

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)