Current time: 29/03/2024, 08:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
Information about GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel and Othersl) to be posted here.

Operations based at the following locations:
*Wrexham (Ruabon)
*Ruthin
*Chester (Tarvin)
*Middlewich
*Corwen

Fleetlist can be found here:
GHA Group
Maintained by DLG817

Official Website

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel)
I popped down to Ruabon earlier to have a look at the new Bryn Melyn depot and it looks as if some decent photos should be able to be got through the fence. Doesn’t look as if it is attached through to the main depot yet, but I would not be surprised if some form of access was created in the future, depending on property holders, lease agreements etc.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Two snippets

1. YJ04BVD DAF SB120 / Wright Cadet (ex Swansea City Council) has now received Llangollen Express livery - and therefore will not be for the X36 airport service as suspected. This new service starts tomorrow (6th June) - any sightings will be appreciated.

2. S878SNB Dn Dart (ex Arriva 808) - it appears that it may be starting its service with GHA at Middlewich depot - presumably for the 319 Sandbach - Tremlow Green service as the Solo which has been used on this service failed and had to be towed back to Ruabon recently. Again sightings to confirm will be appreciated.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(05/06/2012 19:38)DLG817 Wrote:  1. YJ04BVD DAF SB120 / Wright Cadet (ex Swansea City Council) has now received Llangollen Express livery - and therefore will not be for the X36 airport service as suspected. This new service starts tomorrow (6th June) - any sightings will be appreciated.
If all goes well for me, I should be out tomorrow to try out this new, interesting service! If I manage to see all three buses out, I'll note them down and post them into this thread tomorrow!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
My mate who works at Tarvin Depot who is on the X36's said its either 2 Cadets and a Centro or 2 Centro and a cadet

He said today's spares are
CA05 GHA
T510 APS
And either a spare Centro or cadet depending
Seen T510 APS on X36 so far
The 2 centro's and T510 APS are on it today
Does anyone know much about this company? I am thinking of applying to them as a driver. They certainly seem to be expanding and it looks like they do some nice rural routes. Does anyone have any views on them and does anyone know what rate of pay their drivers are on??
anyone???
(12/06/2012 21:17)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Does anyone know much about this company? I am thinking of applying to them as a driver. They certainly seem to be expanding and it looks like they do some nice rural routes. Does anyone have any views on them and does anyone know what rate of pay their drivers are on??

In my view, the company is growing quickly and their fleet (of over 250 vehicles) is improving . They operate routes over a very wide swathe of north east Wales and Cheshire, stretching into Shropshire, Staffordshire and Merseyside. I have no special knowledge but the company seems reasonably well run. Their main depots, as stated above, are in Ruabon, Tarvin, Middlewich and Ruthin; they also operate vehicles from Betws Gwerfil Goch (Corwen) and Macclesfield.

Good luck if you do decide to apply.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)