Current time: 17/05/2024, 20:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Hello all, from a newcomer to the forum.
Parked (or rather packed!) in yard at Blyth depot yesterday, were four MPD's, 1709/15/40/41
(V709/715/740/741 DNL)plus two unidentified MPD's(I couldn't see over the wall!) Could these be for withdrawal/disposal? Perhaps the loss of the service 53 from Blyth depot has rendered them surplus. Also, inside the depot was a Durham Park&Ride liveried Solo (unable to get number).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Prestige 4007 was on the 6 today, and will be out on the 27 now.

4046 was on the 21a-31a before running late into Middlesbrough. It went onto the 27/27a.

Odd day on the 15 with 3 unusual vehicles - Cadet 1901 on from the start, sister 1905 replaced a Pulsar about 1115. MPD 1711 then popped up mid-afternoon.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/10/2012 17:54)forster Wrote:  Hello all, from a newcomer to the forum.
Parked (or rather packed!) in yard at Blyth depot yesterday, were four MPD's, 1709/15/40/41
(V709/715/740/741 DNL)plus two unidentified MPD's(I couldn't see over the wall!) Could these be for withdrawal/disposal? Perhaps the loss of the service 53 from Blyth depot has rendered them surplus. Also, inside the depot was a Durham Park&Ride liveried Solo (unable to get number).

Strange why a Park and Ride Solo is all the way at Blyth?

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
7367 was on the X1/X2 yesterday as seen here in Gateshead

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Replaced by 7442 for the evening part of the board I understand.
Has 1313 X536 GGO always been working at Durham? I don't have it included on my fleetlist and notes but I may have missed it.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(07/10/2012 18:37)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Has 1313 X536 GGO always been working at Durham? I don't have it included on my fleetlist and notes but I may have missed it.

Yes, 1313 has always been a Durham bus.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I understand Alexander Dennis MPD 1800 (NK56 HKV) has been repainted into new livery.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Prestiges 4035/6 have transferred from Darlington to Redcar, 4036 effectively replacing MPD 1735. Darts 1673/5 and Prisma 3007 are due off at the end of the month when the 93/X93 reverts to its winter timetable.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(07/10/2012 20:03)kuyoyo Wrote:  I understand Alexander Dennis MPD 1800 (NK56 HKV) has been repainted into new livery.

1800 in new livery on X14
Reserve 1702 is now at Jesmond
Photos @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)