Current time: 23/04/2024, 21:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Passing the depot tonight, from the 61 I saw 2317 has still not moved from where it has been for a few weeks now and 2218 has been parked next to it seemingly without moving all week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/09/2012 18:31)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Passing the depot tonight, from the 61 I saw 2317 has still not moved from where it has been for a few weeks now and 2218 has been parked next to it seemingly without moving all week.
Where is 2317 parked at?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It is in the car park where a few buses are kept, you can only see it from the top deck of a bus going up Linacre Lane, you cant tell that it is 2317 as it is facing the wrong way but it was turned where you could see the back a few weeks ago.
Just heard that there a couple of new pulsars on 55's and 53's tonight
(13/09/2012 18:49)MPTE1955 Wrote:  It is in the car park where a few buses are kept, you can only see it from the top deck of a bus going up Linacre Lane, you cant tell that it is 2317 as it is facing the wrong way but it was turned where you could see the back a few weeks ago.
Oh - I know where you mean. That carpark houses 20 buses at the moment. Apparently, they're waiting for approval to use the land right beside them now.

Would 3107-3121 be too many pulsars for this garage
(13/09/2012 20:25)P450 SWX Wrote:  Would 3107-3121 be too many pulsars for this garage
3107-3120 would be 15; the PVR for the 53 is five and the PVR for the 53A is seven. Fourteen Pulsar 2s for services that have a total PVR of 12 sounds correct.

(13/09/2012 20:05)27701 Wrote:  
(13/09/2012 18:49)MPTE1955 Wrote:  It is in the car park where a few buses are kept, you can only see it from the top deck of a bus going up Linacre Lane, you cant tell that it is 2317 as it is facing the wrong way but it was turned where you could see the back a few weeks ago.
Oh - I know where you mean. That carpark houses 20 buses at the moment. Apparently, they're waiting for approval to use the land right beside them now.

Yes, there is a whole corner of derelict land at the corner of hawthorne road next to that car/bus park isnt there, absolutely makes sense for them to try and get that land as it is not like there is anything else to do with that land really.
(13/09/2012 20:38)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(13/09/2012 20:05)27701 Wrote:  
Yes, there is a whole corner of derelict land at the corner of hawthorne road next to that car/bus park isnt there, absolutely makes sense for them to try and get that land as it is not like there is anything else to do with that land really.
Indeed. I always thought that it was their land, but it seems not!

(13/09/2012 20:41)27701 Wrote:  
(13/09/2012 20:38)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(13/09/2012 20:05)27701 Wrote:  Oh - I know where you mean. That carpark houses 20 buses at the moment. Apparently, they're waiting for approval to use the land right beside them now.
Indeed. I always thought that it was their land, but it seems not!

There was some sort of house or building on that land that went up in smoke a few years back, I asked my mate who was driving for arriva at the time about it and he said it didnt belong to them and it wasnt their problem as I seen the fire when I was driving home.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)