Current time: 09/05/2024, 08:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
According to Bustimes, Stockport depot currently has 144 buses. Is the increase in allocation due to the charging cycles for EV buses or will they be taking a route from another depot?

Their will be plenty of cascades to come:
121 D/D - 52 Enviro400MMC, 69 enviro400,
23 S/D -17 Envrio200 & 6 Optare Solo/SR
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anyone know when the new buses Stagecoach ordered for this year will be in service.

I think there was some pictures of a new decker parked out the back of Hyde Road about 2 weeks ago.

What routes are the new buses for?
(17/04/2023 10:30)Citibus Wrote:  According to Bustimes, Stockport depot currently has 144 buses. Is the increase in allocation due to the charging cycles for EV buses or will they be taking a route from another depot?

Their will be plenty of cascades to come:
121 D/D - 52 Enviro400MMC, 69 enviro400,
23 S/D -17 Envrio200 & 6 Optare Solo/SR

Stockport won't be taking any routes from other depots they havent got the drivers
Chatting to a manager at a London bus depot. How they work there E Buses is each driver takes a bus back in after 5hrs and then puts on charge for an hour then takes the same bus out. So the extra buses are likely to mean they can do the same at Stockport.
Usual bustimes disclaimer....however it looks like a few of the new MMC's are in service from Hyde Road from today....11717/9/20/1 https://bustimes.org/operators/stagecoac...scmn-11717

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(22/06/2023 18:56)gka472l Wrote:  Usual bustimes disclaimer....however it looks like a few of the new MMC's are in service from Hyde Road from today....11717/9/20/1 https://bustimes.org/operators/stagecoac...scmn-11717

HTH

Yes, one did pass me after dark on route 42a last night. By the time I spotted the 23 reg it was too late to see the fleet number.
(24/06/2023 05:44)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Yes, one did pass me after dark on route 42a last night. By the time I spotted the 23 reg it was too late to see the fleet number.

I saw 11721 in Piccadilly yesterday at around 0815. It's in beachball livery so whether these will be staying in Manchester may be up for discussion.
You may find now many of the new. Buses may end going North Manchester / Oldham.
Some of the 193xx batch have been working 192 duties. I assume as cover for newer Enviro400s off the road for repairs or maintenance etc.
(26/06/2023 08:21)33109 Wrote:  Some of the 193xx batch have been working 192 duties. I assume as cover for newer Enviro400s off the road for repairs or maintenance etc.

A few (i would say 5 or 6, not sure which ones but can check bustimes) have been on loan at Hyde Road for a months whilst they cover some of the 192 duties. Hyde Road seem to use them on any route instead which has led to anything being used on 192s.

User(s) browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)