Current time: 11/05/2024, 12:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Regarding the 81 Stagecoach cancellations. This one is interesting one, as the daytime first operated services is also being withdrawn come October, so this is an extra hint that the 81 is going completely and being resigned to the history pile. also, South Chadderton will be losing 3 services altogether in October 81/149/159 as the 159 is also being pulled.

lets hope TFGM sorts it out in time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Same goes for the 635 in Wigan, Diamond are withdrawing the daytime service last i heard.

Was jcksmnr
As it says TfGM tender expiry for the routes in Oldham are Stagecoach bidding for wny of them? or just lost them? And I don't think First will bid so it looks like most firms just don't want tender work.
(13/07/2022 05:42)M60lad Wrote:  I beg to differ as some of these routes that are listed are operated by other operators during the week for example so the full service can't be cancelled.

81 Monday-Sunday Daytime (First Manchester) Evenings (Stagecoach)
103 Mon-Sun daytime service is commercially operated by Stagecoach with evening service tendered by TfGM
237 I know full well evening/Sunday's are tendered as various operators including MCT and Maynes in the past have operated the route.
343 Mon-Sat Daytime (Stotts) Sunday Daytime (Stagecoach) No evening service
415 Mon-Sat (Go Northwest) Sunday (Stagecoach)
635 Mon-Sat dayime only runs as far as Apperley Bridge (Diamond) Evening and Sundays extends to Wrightington Hospital (Stagecoach)
Ok, let's rephrase. As the registration has been cancelled, all of the trips on that service that are ran by Stagecoach are being withdrawn.

These are commercial cancellations in a number of cases and not really related to TFGM tender changes.
Wondering if anyone can help about the current status of 19271, MX08GPK which was one of the Birkdale/Hoylake vehicles loaned to Gillmoss a few years back. I know it was at Stockport last summer and know bustimes is unreliable but apart from a odd track around October it doesn't seem to have run since then even though (again may not be reliable) it's had a recent repaint in new SC livery.

Any info is very much appreciated it's the last of these Golf Open loans to Gillmoss/RF I'm after. Thanks in advance.
(21/07/2022 19:43)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  Wondering if anyone can help about the current status of 19271, MX08GPK which was one of the Birkdale/Hoylake vehicles loaned to Gillmoss a few years back. I know it was at Stockport last summer and know bustimes is unreliable but apart from a odd track around October it doesn't seem to have run since then even though (again may not be reliable) it's had a recent repaint in new SC livery.

Any info is very much appreciated it's the last of these Golf Open loans to Gillmoss/RF I'm after. Thanks in advance.

19271 was parked up in Stockport depot along one of the walls for months (Probably since October like you said), presumably with a fault, however it has been moved, can't remember how long ago maybe 2/3 months ago, maybe into the engineering depot but that is a total guess, bustimes does say it has been repainted but have not seen it on the road myself.
Does anyone know whether any vehicles from Stagecoach Manchester have gone to help out at Commonwealth Games?

Noted recently is that for some reason (maybe connected to the question above) that there seems to be allot more Enviro200s appearing on Middleton Depot's Moston Lane services recently in place of the usual MMC400s surely Stagecoach Manchester can't be that short of double deckers that Enviro200s have to appear on services to/from Manchester
Single deckers have always been semi regular occurrences on Moston Lane. In addition, it appears the vehicles from the 115/6 work peak time Moston Lanes as well so that’s two guaranteed to appear daily regardless of vehicle availability.
Some more October 2022 changes from Stagecoach have appeared today on VOSA.

Times changed: 3/4, 5/6, 7 Wigan, 9, 10/10A, 11, 23, 25, 101, 197, 202, 250, 253/255, 256, 314, 346, 368, 383/384
Withdrawn: 11A, 42B, 322/324 (no mention of 327 though), X50, X58
Tender expiry: 42A/42B/42C
Tendered journeys removed: 76/76A, 230/231
New service: 251
Curtailed: 34 (unspecified but could be Bryn-Leigh section withdrawn), 85/85A/86 (Manchester to Chorlton Only)

https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.s...&limit=100
I wonder if 251 is a replacement for the withdrawn X50?

User(s) browsing this thread: Citibus, 8 Guest(s)