Current time: 08/05/2024, 03:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
I heard that it’s the position in the yard that determined it. It seems they’ve been built but stored abroad until Merseyrail could accept them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Further to my earlier post that the long range battery units may start at 777040, I’ve heard rumours that the long range battery units will be numbered 777501 onwards
(12/03/2022 16:56)313201 Wrote:  Not sure where 049 will be heading to although my guess would be possibly kirkdale for testing on the power.

As for the battery units I think its 777001 - 006 that are the vattery units, this being based on 002 being driven on battery power when it was demonstrated at long marston i believe it was.

Did 777049 arrive at Kirkdale depot or did is it at Crewe?

Any ideas if the timetable on Merseyrail is due to change back to 15 mins in the next few weeks, I noticed on RTT from 11th April it looks as though the 15 min service will be restored (the 20 min service was initially in place on RTT until at least 16th May)?
I believe 777049 is at Crewe.
From what I know I saw on 2 videos on youtube that the 3 units which are 777013,015 & 049 have all been taken to crewe.
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service...6/detailed
;
suggests something went to Kirkdale and a usually reliable source emailed just 777049 on the move to Crewe.
;
On the subject of timetables weirdly on the Northern Line both 15 and 20 minute services co-exist on RTT, with the appropriate one cancelled, but on the Wirral the 15-minute service is dated from 11th April.
Does anyone know why the Birkenhead Central siding (Birkenhead Central C.S.) is not been used lately for stabling overnight units?
(19/03/2022 18:20)mikestone Wrote:  https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service...6/detailed
;
suggests something went to Kirkdale and a usually reliable source emailed just 777049 on the move to Crewe.
;
On the subject of timetables weirdly on the Northern Line both 15 and 20 minute services co-exist on RTT, with the appropriate one cancelled, but on the Wirral the 15-minute service is dated from 11th April.

A 100% service (15min service) is scheduled to return from April 11th, may just be RTT hasn't fully updated yet.
(20/03/2022 00:30)508134 Wrote:  Does anyone know why the Birkenhead Central siding (Birkenhead Central C.S.) is not been used lately for stabling overnight units?

Survey and cabling work
(20/03/2022 19:18)ls1911 Wrote:  Survey and cabling work

It’ll be like that for about a further eight weeks, but they will normally be stabled there on Friday nights

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)