Current time: 05/05/2024, 19:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I am rather surprised to have seen Enviro200 36428 in Stockport on route 325 (and maybe another route) recently. Admittedly they have operated some evening journeys on route 330, but what I mean is that it is news seeing one at Stockport garage instead of Ashton. Admittedly some Darts and maybe elderly ALX400s need replacing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/09/2012 22:18)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I am rather surprised to have seen Enviro200 36428 in Stockport on route 325 (and maybe another route) recently. Admittedly they have operated some evening journeys on route 330, but what I mean is that it is news seeing one at Stockport garage instead of Ashton. Admittedly some Darts and maybe elderly ALX400s need replacing.

Surprised to hear about 36428 too, darts wernt reported home from the Olypmics at all either. And the presence of 22094 and 22819 on Ashton routes could explain something.
Enviro400's 19049 & 19051 along with Tridents 17612 & 17670 transfered from Shartson to Ashton on Friday. 19049 was indeed on 236's yesterday and one of the Tridents did a very early 330 yesterday morning [around 6.15am], and either the same or the other Trident was on taxi duties.

At a guess i would say the Tridents are at AZ mainly for school's but will creep out onto normal services.

Im not too surprised to hear about AZ's Enviro200's cropping up at ST, and i wouldn't be too surprised if a few end up at ST for good. One the remaining MAN's go from AZ i would think Enviro200's will only be used on the 217/218 and 346's, and then on evening services like at present.

During summer reduction the 236/237 and 347 have mainly been double deck opererated, i would think with the extra vehicles transfered from Sharston they will probably stay d/d operated.

Have to say in the 3 years ive worked up in Glossop i dont think a Trident has ever been used on 236/237's, hopefully that will change Smile
(02/09/2012 14:18)Mayneway Wrote:  Enviro400's 19049 & 19051 along with Tridents 17612 & 17670 transfered from Shartson to Ashton on Friday. 19049 was indeed on 236's yesterday and one of the Tridents did a very early 330 yesterday morning [around 6.15am], and either the same or the other Trident was on taxi duties.

At a guess i would say the Tridents are at AZ mainly for school's but will creep out onto normal services.

Im not too surprised to hear about AZ's Enviro200's cropping up at ST, and i wouldn't be too surprised if a few end up at ST for good. One the remaining MAN's go from AZ i would think Enviro200's will only be used on the 217/218 and 346's, and then on evening services like at present.

During summer reduction the 236/237 and 347 have mainly been double deck opererated, i would think with the extra vehicles transfered from Sharston they will probably stay d/d operated.

Have to say in the 3 years ive worked up in Glossop i dont think a Trident has ever been used on 236/237's, hopefully that will change Smile

I'm suspecting the former Sharston buses will be replacing some of the 06's in Ashton, as they are soon to be moved to East Midlands.
I'm surprised to see the tridents have gone though. I thought they would have gone Magic now the Olympians have gone.
As for the Enviro200's moving to Stockport, that could be permanent but Stockport do still have some 12 reg's in London so they may just be covering for a time, unless, as is believed, Ashton are making some services permanently D/D.
(02/09/2012 15:42)ace Wrote:  
(02/09/2012 14:18)Mayneway Wrote:  Enviro400's 19049 & 19051 along with Tridents 17612 & 17670 transfered from Shartson to Ashton on Friday. 19049 was indeed on 236's yesterday and one of the Tridents did a very early 330 yesterday morning [around 6.15am], and either the same or the other Trident was on taxi duties.

I'm suspecting the former Sharston buses will be replacing some of the 06's in Ashton, as they are soon to be moved to East Midlands.
I'm surprised to see the tridents have gone though. I thought they would have gone Magic now the Olympians have gone.
As for the Enviro200's moving to Stockport, that could be permanent but Stockport do still have some 12 reg's in London so they may just be covering for a time, unless, as is believed, Ashton are making some services permanently D/D.

17612 was planned to go to Magic Bus but now changed to go to AZ
(02/09/2012 14:18)Mayneway Wrote:  Im not too surprised to hear about AZ's Enviro200's cropping up at ST, and i wouldn't be too surprised if a few end up at ST for good. One the remaining MAN's go from AZ i would think Enviro200's will only be used on the 217/218 and 346's, and then on evening services like at present.

Where and when are the remaining Ashton MAN's going? What about those at Hyde Rd and Sharston?
(02/09/2012 16:26)gilbert Wrote:  
(02/09/2012 14:18)Mayneway Wrote:  Im not too surprised to hear about AZ's Enviro200's cropping up at ST, and i wouldn't be too surprised if a few end up at ST for good. One the remaining MAN's go from AZ i would think Enviro200's will only be used on the 217/218 and 346's, and then on evening services like at present.

Where and when are the remaining Ashton MAN's going? What about those at Hyde Rd and Sharston?

I would imagine they will go once all the vehicles in London return, although there has been a noticeable reduction at AZ with non used on the 236/7 for a couple of weeks now, they only seem to remain on the 217/218 and 345.
Although one was out on the evening 347's one night last week, that in it's self is quite rare!
(01/09/2012 16:20)mbonwick Wrote:  They went back down so 10042-51 could come back home to Manchester for branding for service 76.

Ah right. Makes sense now. Thanks.
(02/09/2012 17:05)Mayneway Wrote:  
(02/09/2012 16:26)gilbert Wrote:  

I would imagine they will go once all the vehicles in London return, although there has been a noticeable reduction at AZ with non used on the 236/7 for a couple of weeks now, they only seem to remain on the 217/218 and 345.
Although one was out on the evening 347's one night last week, that in it's self is quite rare!

Where are they going to? Carlisle?
Quite likely. As for when, probably in the next couple of weeks on the return of 'Team Stagecoach' from Paralympic duty.
As for Hyde Road and Sharston I don't know. Sharston only have 2 anyway that would go, and one of them came from North Lancs in the first place.
Hyde Road might keep theirs for now until they get replacements for the 171.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)