Current time: 08/05/2024, 04:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(02/09/2021 15:29)sth77 Wrote:  Is there anything coming in to replace them?

Wonder if the PVR has reduced to allow more Pulsars to be freed up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2508, 2517, 2524 and 2594 are all apparently due off as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I'd imagine that those 4 are completely withdrawn but lots of buses to leave from one depots all at once.
(02/09/2021 18:48)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I'd imagine that those 4 are completely withdrawn but lots of buses to leave from one depots all at once.

I saw 2524 about to finish its last 33 so those 4 haven’t been withdrawn yet
(02/09/2021 19:34)darylyates17 Wrote:  I saw 2524 about to finish its last 33 so those 4 haven’t been withdrawn yet

He has said due off, not off yet. So I never said that they had gone
(02/09/2021 19:47)MPTE1955 Wrote:  He has said due off, not off yet. So I never said that they had gone

Yep I misread the post with your reply on, either way they'll be going soon be a shame to have no classic bodied Wrights left in service at St Helens having grown up with them.
I have seen all bar 2594 out today although 2508 was booked off the 38 this morning

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4108 and 4109 have apparently returned for schools and a possible 3 others are suppose to be coming too but only for schools from what I've heard.
(03/09/2021 07:27)motormayhem1 Wrote:  4108 and 4109 have apparently returned for schools and a possible 3 others are suppose to be coming too but only for schools from what I've heard.

Stupidest idea ever, take 4 busses that was in constant use, ship them out, replace them with 4 deckers that can't be used for service work..then another possible 4 busses to depart for other depots...wonder what will replace them...plus don't think st helens doing schools. Heard been shelved due to staffing issues
(03/09/2021 09:40)chris-s Wrote:  Stupidest idea ever, take 4 busses that was in constant use, ship them out, replace them with 4 deckers that can't be used for service work..then another possible 4 busses to depart for other depots...wonder what will replace them...plus don't think st helens doing schools. Heard been shelved due to staffing issues

How is this the stupidest idea ever? The depots PVR includes the schools which can have older deckers on, the rule in Merseyside states no vehicles over 15 to be operated on stage carriage work so having 5 or 6 younger vehicles sat in the depot during school times while other depots need older stuff replacing for all day duties makes total sense to swap out the younger buses with the B7's for the school duties. If St Helens didn't have the schools the 6 buses would be move out anyway .

User(s) browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)