Current time: 21/05/2024, 09:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
The hybrids need a refurb inside too, seats are worn out through wear & tear.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know what’s happening with 4496? hasn’t tracked since May 17 it is now the last Hybrid I require
(16/06/2021 13:35)darylyates17 Wrote:  Does anyone know what’s happening with 4496? hasn’t tracked since May 17 it is now the last Hybrid I require

Last seen on the back wall waiting to be towed to Deeside Volvo for engine work apparently.
(16/06/2021 14:53)L401CJF Wrote:  Last seen on the back wall waiting to be towed to Deeside Volvo for engine work apparently.

Cheers I had a feeling it was with Volvo, 6004 is tracking as 4519 which is another hybrid I require
4103 and an UID cadet from Bootle (?) currently sat in scrap corner, apparently stored due to lack of space in Bootle
(19/06/2021 14:00)L401CJF Wrote:  4103 and an UID cadet from Bootle (?) currently sat in scrap corner, apparently stored due to lack of space in Bootle

Are the vehicles withdrawn from service by any chance or are they out of use for the time being, albeit being stored at Birkenhead

I feel like I heard a rumour that 4102 or 4103 was heading to Southport in the future but if 4103 has been withdrawn then it's most likely not happening now.
(19/06/2021 15:39)NathanR Wrote:  Are the vehicles withdrawn from service by any chance or are they out of use for the time being, albeit being stored at Birkenhead

I feel like I heard a rumour that 4102 or 4103 was heading to Southport in the future but if 4103 has been withdrawn then it's most likely not happening now.

Think it was 4102 which was going to Southport, I'm told 4103 needs a diff (not certain on that) so probably withdrawn.
I am told 2548 has left the fleet for Bolton Depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(04/07/2021 17:10)T42 PVM Wrote:  I am told 2548 has left the fleet for Bolton Depot

Has anything replaced it?
(06/07/2021 11:51)lcm453 Wrote:  Has anything replaced it?

I am not aware of anything arriving at Birkenhead Depot in its place, Maybe others on here will know better

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)