Current time: 25/04/2024, 21:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(24/04/2021 12:31)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  Apparently Rhyl but unsure. I've been told a bus from London is replacing it. We'll see tomorrow what turns up.

Ok then, most likely an Enviro400 or something. idk.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/04/2021 13:04)BenWilks88 Wrote:  Ok then, most likely an Enviro400 or something. idk.

How about we wait and see instead?

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
The two Commanders arrived at Chester yesterday and are out today on 10/10As. Commanders for confirmation are 2593 and 2607 as previously reported.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(26/04/2021 09:03)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  The two Commanders arrived at Chester yesterday and are out today on 10/10As. Commanders for confirmation are 2593 and 2607 as previously reported.

Saw 2607 today.
4191 is still at Chester but will not be here for long. Still waiting for it's replacement. What it is I still don't know. Also the back line of scrap vehicles are now slowly being taken away. That will allow more space in the depot for more buses should Chester get more routes in the future. What's interesting is that Chester was used as the scrap base for buses from different depots in north west and wales. I took some photos on my break last week and if allowed i'll upload them to show you what was there. Some of which won't be there now of course.

(02/05/2021 06:16)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  4191 is still at Chester but will not be here for long. Still waiting for it's replacement. What it is I still don't know. Also the back line of scrap vehicles are now slowly being taken away. That will allow more space in the depot for more buses should Chester get more routes in the future. What's interesting is that Chester was used as the scrap base for buses from different depots in north west and wales. I took some photos on my break last week and if allowed i'll upload them to show you what was there. Some of which won't be there now of course.

Yeah like I've seen it 9 times on the School's when I was doing a strava run, cycle, walk etc. Also which ones have gone?
(02/05/2021 11:10)ScottDeclan224 Wrote:  Yeah like I've seen it 9 times on the School's when I was doing a strava run, cycle, walk etc. Also which ones have gone?

To cover what's gone. 2663 and 2664 have gone to Wythenshawe. As for the scrap line, at least one myllennium ,2728 and a mpd were towed last week. Some pictures of the scrap line are on my Flickr page.

(02/05/2021 11:51)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  To cover what's gone. 2663 and 2664 have gone to Wythenshawe. As for the scrap line, at least one myllennium ,2728 and a mpd were towed last week. Some pictures of the scrap line are on my Flickr page.

Just seen the pics on flickr, so it was either 849 or 919 what went, 852 is well gone, 2468 i believe might've gone as well.
(02/05/2021 06:16)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  4191 is still at Chester but will not be here for long. Still waiting for it's replacement. What it is I still don't know. Also the back line of scrap vehicles are now slowly being taken away. That will allow more space in the depot for more buses should Chester get more routes in the future. What's interesting is that Chester was used as the scrap base for buses from different depots in north west and wales. I took some photos on my break last week and if allowed i'll upload them to show you what was there. Some of which won't be there now of course.
*cough* *Cough* *hint* *Hint* in here maybe?

Interesting that 'Should Chester get more routes in the future' given that Chester has been ran down for years. Hopefully whatever Chester gets saves the depot a bit and makes Arriva care about the depot a bit more.

I wonder if any ALX400s are available from Merseyside I have a feeling one of them will turn up.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)