Current time: 29/03/2024, 15:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Vision Bus
RE: Vision Bus
Further License increase for Vision

VISION BUS LTD
Director(s): CHRISTOPHER WILLIAM SMITH
BLACKROD INTERCHANGE, STATION ROAD, BLACKROD, BOLTON, BL6
5JE
Increase at existing operating centre: BLACKROD INTERCHANGE, STATION
ROAD, BLACKROD, BOLTON, BL6 5JE
New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 105 vehicle(s)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
TFGM Hybrid Optare Versa YJ61 JGF, YJ61 JGO and YJ60 KCZ have joined the fleet from Tyrers. TFGM Solo YJ60 KCO has also transferred.

JGF and JGO were also previously at Cumfybus and Maytree Travel (as was YJ11 ELU) so are now with their 4th operator of the 512 and 513 routes.

So Vision's TFGM fleet now stands at 10 hybrids (and I think they've still got an old yellow school bus or two):
YJ60 KCC - Optare Solo M820SR H
YJ60 KCK - Optare Solo M820SR H
YJ60 KCN - Optare Solo M820SR H
YJ60 KCO - Optare Solo M820SR H
YJ60 KCZ - Optare Versa V970H
YJ11 ELU - Optare Solo M890SR H
YJ11 ENT - Optare Versa V970H (Bolton Metroshuttle Livery)
YJ11 ENU - Optare Versa V970H (Bolton Metroshuttle Livery)
YJ61 JGF - Optare Versa V970H
YJ61 JGO - Optare Versa V970H
Find all posts by this user
502 and 503 will not serve Johnson Fold. due to kids bricking buses

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/188...-vehicles/
(14/10/2020 15:57)AlexBus12 Wrote:  Two new Enviro 400MMCs have joined the fleet. The first being SK70BVU. The second arrives next week.

BVT is the other. Not seen anything online to suggest these are on the road yet? But that could be due to lockdown obviously.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/11/2020 02:01)ant17612 Wrote:  BVT is the other. Not seen anything online to suggest these are on the road yet? But that could be due to lockdown obviously.

They've been on schools, one was on the 126 earlier in the week. Tracking as a scania on bus times iirc
Enviro 200s YY64GWA and YY64GWC have joined the fleet.
It has been announced in local media that the bolton metroshuttle service is to be stopped in april due to declining passenger numbers. Not one of the major operations for the company but an often overlooked aspect
(19/02/2021 11:37)Transport Couple Wrote:  It has been announced in local media that the bolton metroshuttle service is to be stopped in april due to declining passenger numbers. Not one of the major operations for the company but an often overlooked aspect

Shame to loose the service, however not inevitable, most of the route is served by a number of services, so those who needs the connection still have alternative routes

Bolton News Article
(19/02/2021 12:15)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Shame to loose the service, however not inevitable, most of the route is served by a number of services, so those who needs the connection still have alternative routes

Bolton News Article

Doesnt suprise me to be honest. As one of the only areas in Manchester (The other being stockport (If they still have their service)) outside of the city centre to have a free bus it was always a matter of time. I have always felt that Bolton town centre is very much all close together anyway. Since the new bus station has opened I have felt it was more inevitable than ever to see it go.
(19/02/2021 14:07)Transport Couple Wrote:  Doesnt suprise me to be honest. As one of the only areas in Manchester (The other being stockport (If they still have their service)) outside of the city centre to have a free bus it was always a matter of time. I have always felt that Bolton town centre is very much all close together anyway. Since the new bus station has opened I have felt it was more inevitable than ever to see it go.

Stockports service has also been dropped only the Free Bus routes at Queens Road remain

User(s) browsing this thread: