Current time: 18/04/2024, 15:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Not to sure how true this is but I did hear from a friend of mine at First Manchester recently that apart from the Guided Busway ones most of the B7s at Oldham Depot have now been withdrawn and indeed have left Oldham Depot fort Scotland.

Also a couple of Streetlites were seen in Oldham Depot recently but these were merely passing through on their way upto Scotland.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
That’s a shame
(11/08/2020 18:05)Wirralbust Wrote:  That’s a shame

It is a shame they were the best Oldham had in my opinion, presumably Oldham won’t see any new busses from this point on. I think soon we’ll see the start of the winding down of the depot completely as buses get old.
(13/08/2020 15:20)acocker96 Wrote:  It is a shame they were the best Oldham had in my opinion, presumably Oldham won’t see any new busses from this point on. I think soon we’ll see the start of the winding down of the depot completely as buses get old.

Give it 12 months and I bet all of the remaining B7RLEs from that batch will have ether been withdrawn or left Manchester it’s a shame to see them go as they’ve been good buses just getting old now.
I Been told more Enviro400`s are on the way Looks like they want a standard fleet.
(15/08/2020 19:03)Mrboo Wrote:  I Been told the B9`s are going soon and being replaced by Enviro400`s Looks like they want a standard fleet.

Enviro400s from where?

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
(15/08/2020 19:23)SK15 GZG Wrote:  Enviro400s from where?

In answer to my own question it's been reported on another forum that at least some of Oldham's B9TLs are being swapped with Enviro400s from South Yorkshire

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
Was about to ask seem to be more Enviro400s around the Oldham area then Volvo deckers.
That answered my question.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
First Manchester have posted some late changes to their services, which takes place this Sunday.

• Service 57 is introduced between Rushcroft and Oldham, partly replacing service 59, which runs between Oldham Mumps and Manchester only
  • Service 58 still not running (may now have unofficially been withdrawn, as was planned in April)
  • Service 59 will see Saturday service restored to every 10 minutes, while Sunday service will run every 20 minutes
    Service 80 will be withdrawn (unsure on Stagecoach journeys). Replaced by rerouted 184 between Oldham and Lees via Greenacres
  • Service 82 reintroduced between Oldham and Sholver, with a Sunday daytime service introduced
  • Service 83 will run daytime between Oldham Mumps and Manchester with evening extension to/from Sholver. Service runs every 10 minutes Monday to Saturday daytime
  • Service 84 to run between Uppermill and Manchester only Monday to Saturday daytime, running every 10 minutes between Grotton and Manchester with half-hourly extension to Uppermill. Sunday service to run 4 per hour between Manchester and Oldham with half-hourly extension to Uppermill and two-hourly extension to Huddersfield
  • Service 180 reduced to four journeys per weekday and 5 journeys Saturdays, which runs every 70 minutes Saturdays
  • Service 181 to run hourly between Royton and Manchester with some early morning and late afternoon journeys running to/from Shaw.
  • Service 182 to continue running hourly between Rochdale and and Manchester
  • Service 184 reintroduced but rerouted via Greenacres instead of Lees Road, partly replacing service 80. Sunday journeys continue as service 84.
    348 Saturday service increased to every 20 minutes with service retimed
  • Service 350 retimed on Saturdays
  • Service 409 retimed with earlier Sunday service
  • Service 425 retimed with Saturday service increased to every 15 minutes
  • Service 426 is retimed
  • Service V1/V2 retimed with some later journeys on V2 from Manchester
  • Service X84 reintroduced (despite TfGM removing them from bus stop poles recently) running one journey each way (0710 from Carrcote, 1710 from Manchester)

No changes to services 6, 81 or 408.

https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manch...0th-august
(27/08/2020 10:28)SF07 Wrote:  First Manchester have posted some late changes to their services, which takes place this Sunday.

• Service 57 is introduced between Rushcroft and Oldham, partly replacing service 59, which runs between Oldham Mumps and Manchester only
  • Service 58 still not running (may now have unofficially been withdrawn, as was planned in April)
  • Service 59 will see Saturday service restored to every 10 minutes, while Sunday service will run every 20 minutes
    Service 80 will be withdrawn (unsure on Stagecoach journeys). Replaced by rerouted 184 between Oldham and Lees via Greenacres
  • Service 82 reintroduced between Oldham and Sholver, with a Sunday daytime service introduced
  • Service 83 will run daytime between Oldham Mumps and Manchester with evening extension to/from Sholver. Service runs every 10 minutes Monday to Saturday daytime
  • Service 84 to run between Uppermill and Manchester only Monday to Saturday daytime, running every 10 minutes between Grotton and Manchester with half-hourly extension to Uppermill. Sunday service to run 4 per hour between Manchester and Oldham with half-hourly extension to Uppermill and two-hourly extension to Huddersfield
  • Service 180 reduced to four journeys per weekday and 5 journeys Saturdays, which runs every 70 minutes Saturdays
  • Service 181 to run hourly between Royton and Manchester with some early morning and late afternoon journeys running to/from Shaw.
  • Service 182 to continue running hourly between Rochdale and and Manchester
  • Service 184 reintroduced but rerouted via Greenacres instead of Lees Road, partly replacing service 80. Sunday journeys continue as service 84.
    348 Saturday service increased to every 20 minutes with service retimed
  • Service 350 retimed on Saturdays
  • Service 409 retimed with earlier Sunday service
  • Service 425 retimed with Saturday service increased to every 15 minutes
  • Service 426 is retimed
  • Service V1/V2 retimed with some later journeys on V2 from Manchester
  • Service X84 reintroduced (despite TfGM removing them from bus stop poles recently) running one journey each way (0710 from Carrcote, 1710 from Manchester)

No changes to services 6, 81 or 408.

https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manch...0th-august

TFGM also removed the 181 from the Chadderton to manchester stops as well so they will need to be reinstated on the flags rapid

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)