Current time: 30/06/2024, 14:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
The usual gearbox/overheating/general engine failure woes no doubt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/08/2012 18:20)mbonwick Wrote:  The usual gearbox/overheating/general engine failure woes no doubt.

Gearbox troubles is one of the reported ones. Overheating isn't a major problem with our Enviro300s, although we have had one or two taken out of service last week for those reason. There's actually more chance of one of the 54-reg ALX300s overheating before one of the Enviro300s do (all due to the 54-reg ones running at a warmer temperature normally compared to the older examples).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/08/2012 17:39)kuyoyo Wrote:  For the second full-day of service running, an Olympian has been on the 59/61 - today being 16840.

16840 on the last 59 to Summerville Tesco

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I might have to go on the 8th to get the B10BLE's/Dartslf. Will the Enviro200 and Enviro300 still be in service in London?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Possibly. The paralympics don't finish till the 9th but there will no doubt be some scaling down of operations beforehand.
(21/08/2012 09:19)W179 SCU Wrote:  I might have to go on the 8th to get the B10BLE's/Dartslf. Will the Enviro200 and Enviro300 still be in service in London?

As stated, it's all depends on when the Enviro200s and Enviro300s come back. I understand the drivers coming back from London will be bring buses back with them, as far as I'm aware some of them come back on the 10th.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Can't say too much but yes not a lot will be moving before early September. Most of the buses have been parked up for the last week doing nothing, a lot are out around London now route learning etc with the new drivers down there for the Paralympics.
Back at last - 19151 has returned to service at Slatyford over a year after catching fire in Killingworth
Photo @ Sean Blair

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(22/08/2012 20:00)kuyoyo Wrote:  Back at last - 19151 has returned to service at Slatyford over a year after catching fire in Killingworth
Photo @ Sean Blair

They've done a very good repair job.
(22/08/2012 22:48)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  
(22/08/2012 20:00)kuyoyo Wrote:  Back at last - 19151 has returned to service at Slatyford over a year after catching fire in Killingworth
Photo @ Sean Blair

They've done a very good repair job.

Well, given it's been over a year since it happened, and this was the extent of the damage (photo @ Daniel Shaw), the finish is indeed to a high standard.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)