Current time: 04/05/2024, 23:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(30/07/2019 15:49)buses7675 Wrote:  That was the plan at one stage, 34820 certainly had a notice in its window stating so but shortly after it was put back into service at Gillmoss for the 204 and has since moved to Rock Ferry.

Whilst we are on the subject of Darts are any other Darts still in use in Merseyside or is 34820 the only one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/07/2019 15:59)darylyates17 Wrote:  Whilst we are on the subject of Darts are any other Darts still in use in Merseyside or is 34820 the only one?

34808 & 34819 were in use at Gillmoss before the summer timetable kicked in but with reduced requirements over the summer they seem to have been stood down. Not sure if 34820 is still going over at Rock Ferry though, they may have a similar situation with fewer buses required in the summer.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
34820 is in regular service here on the wirral mostly on the 41/42 mill park - woodchurch route
Is 24120 still coming to Gillmoss?
No, deemed not to be required now I believe, so staying at Carlisle.
A few odd workings yesterday on 217/227, 24137, 24176 & 24180 all started on the route but all were swapped for the night time run with 27143, 27145, 36821 & 47675 (it is nearly my username!) being on the late runs!

buses7675

Does anyone happen to know if deckers are still sometimes used on the 204 still and if there are any particularly likely workings? Thanks in advance.
Deckers only tend to get out on 204 as last minute swaps because Stagecoach keep a spare MMC in Liverpool ONE most of the day to assist with any buses that might need swapping for any reason or if a bus is late coming in they'll use the spare bus as a float to keep service operating.

It would only be if a bus on 204 has a defect (or ran very late which is unlikely) that a decker would end up on it, though it does happen but you can't be sure when

buses7675

(18/08/2019 16:25)buses7675 Wrote:  Deckers only tend to get out on 204 as last minute swaps because Stagecoach keep a spare MMC in Liverpool ONE most of the day to assist with any buses that might need swapping for any reason or if a bus is late coming in they'll use the spare bus as a float to keep service operating.

It would only be if a bus on 204 has a defect (or ran very late which is unlikely) that a decker would end up on it, though it does happen but you can't be sure when

Thanks for the info - I guess later in the day is more likely, unless it's easy to make up time on the 204 route.
(18/08/2019 14:18)buses7675 Wrote:  A few odd workings yesterday on 217/227, 24137, 24176 & 24180 all started on the route but all were swapped for the night time run with 27143, 27145, 36821 & 47675 (it is nearly my username!) being on the late runs!

Any idea who had the Solo on 217/227 Wink lol?

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)