Current time: 29/03/2024, 08:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
2607 is here again on 500 shorts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
How true this is i dont know but there are posts on the Arriva North West Facebook Page from Passengers claiming that Drivers have said the X1 is getting Withdrawn in July

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Destinations for the X1 Liverpool - Runcorn have also appeared on the destination list of Speke vehicles
(22/05/2019 12:54)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Destinations for the X1 Liverpool - Runcorn have also appeared on the destination list of Speke vehicles

They have on St. Helens vehicle too.....in fact all busses in depots from Runcorn, Speke, Bootle, Green Lane and St.Helens have every route from from the garages programmed into the destination blinds. This is so when they transfer from depot to depot they don't have to be re-programmed every single time.
I'll be amazed if the X1 is withdrawn, ok there can be quiet journeys, but even then buses can be half full, a lot of the time the X1 is full to standing, if anything most likely change will be rerouting to the old route in Runcorn,

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(22/05/2019 22:35)MTL0201 Wrote:  I'll be amazed if the X1 is withdrawn, ok there can be quiet journeys, but even then buses can be half full, a lot of the time the X1 is full to standing, if anything most likely change will be rerouting to the old route in Runcorn,

I would also be shocked if route X1 is withdrawn, following the route 82a/500 cuts. Maybe Stagecoach route X5 has absorbed some of the ridership for fast Liverpool-Widnes bus journeys.
(09/06/2019 07:10)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I would also be shocked if route X1 is withdrawn, following the route 82a/500 cuts. Maybe Stagecoach route X5 has absorbed some of the ridership for fast Liverpool-Widnes bus journeys.

I wouldnt be shocked. Arriva does seemed to fix the problems that isnt broken (21, 79C, 82A, 500 is a good example)
All these routes between widnes and liverpool stagecoach and arriva do they affect halton transports work in any way?
(15/06/2019 15:35)johnluke Wrote:  All these routes between widnes and liverpool stagecoach and arriva do they affect halton transports work in any way?

I wouldn't say so because after Arriva changed the 79C/82A/500 last year, Halton Transport did the same with it's 14/14A and 61 to fill the gaps left by Arriva in certain places. And although Stagecoach have also entered the market with the X5, it's current loads suggest not much has changed in the Halton bus market
2494 is on 500 shorts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)