Current time: 28/04/2024, 10:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(08/04/2019 19:19)Quackdave Wrote:  I believe YJ60 KDX (Versa) and KCK (Solo SR) are the only two that haven't reappeared.

So the rest have gained the new Freebus Livery and are being used on that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/04/2019 22:59)Mayneway Wrote:  So the rest have gained the new Freebus Livery and are being used on that?

I can see the free bus becoming TFGM standard one as it fits in with Manchester very bee-like as that the current in thing
Does anybody know what's happening with 415 Oldham-Middleton service?

Have First retained the daytime service or has someone else got it?

I only ask the above as nothing has appeared on TfGM service change list on website and no service changes have appeared on First Manchester's website either and not sure if anything has appeared on Notices & Proceedings either
(09/04/2019 05:35)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know what's happening with 415 Oldham-Middleton service?

I only ask the above as nothing has appeared on TfGM service change list on website and no service changes have appeared on First Manchester's website either and not sure if anything has appeared on Notices & Proceedings either

Stagecoach’s own timetable from late April onwards only shows evening journeys

https://tis-kml-stagecoach.s3.amazonaws....JAO415.pdf
(08/04/2019 22:59)Mayneway Wrote:  So the rest have gained the new Freebus Livery and are being used on that?

They are used on it but I don't think all of them have the new livery - 49101/6-10 do, along with electrics 49921-3, but I believe 49102/11 and the Solos are still in plain silver. (For completeness, the former 49103-5 are now used on the Stockport Metroshuttle by MCT.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(09/04/2019 08:31)Quackdave Wrote:  They are used on it but I don't think all of them have the new livery - 49101/6-10 do, along with electrics 49921-3, but I believe 49102/11 and the Solos are still in plain silver. (For completeness, the former 49103-5 are now used on the Stockport Metroshuttle by MCT.)

I wonder if 49112 & 59006 will ever return
(09/04/2019 05:35)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know what's happening with 415 Oldham-Middleton service?

Its been on notices and proceedings and will be cancelled. So far doesn't seem to be any interest in taking it on commercially
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Regarding my own query regarding 415 service I have found out today that Stagecoach Manchester will be taking over the full service including the daytime servive from 28th April and full timetable will be available shortly as times are still being finalised and also it will refert back to the original direct route under Foxdenton/Grimshaw Lane Bridge rather than the current route via Victoria Avenue and Greengate.
So, First lose two more services in Oldham with the 149 and 415 being taken over by Stagecoach. Leaves Oldham area with 14 First services: 24 (peak), 58, 59, 81, 81A, 83, 180, 181, 182, 184, 350, 409, 425 and X84 (peak).
58 is also down as being withdrawn on notices and proceedings, but it's not clear who will take that on yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)