Current time: 18/04/2024, 15:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(04/04/2019 20:03)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes a perminant move once Lime Street ‘improvement’ works take place either . On that topic Stands 1-3 will also virtually be empty due to services likely to call at Liverpool One instead so potentially even the Cross River routes could be moved back into Queen Square also.

I doubt it, some of the Cross River routes interwork, so they'd have to go through Queen Square on the way back to the tunnels, which will add more time, Sir Thomas Street is ok as a calling point there's also a reason Cross River services moved to Whitechapel/Sir Thomas Street in the first place due to gridlock at Queen Square.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/04/2019 20:21)MTL0201 Wrote:  I doubt it, some of the Cross River routes interwork, so they'd have to go through Queen Square on the way back to the tunnels, which will add more time, Sir Thomas Street is ok as a calling point there's also a reason Cross River services moved to Whitechapel/Sir Thomas Street in the first place due to gridlock at Queen Square.

Quite a few Cross-river services start and terminate at Cook Street, off Castle Street.
(03/04/2019 23:50)Scania1996 Wrote:  2507 is now in the new livery and has been re-trimmed with E-leather seating.
2507 is out today on route 62. Another 54 reg Commander is out on the 61.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(07/04/2019 20:02)childwallblues Wrote:  2507 is out today on route 62. Another 54 reg Commander is out on the 61.
2508 was on the 60/61. 2506 was on the 54. 2585 was on the 52A. Conmanders are a common sight most Sundays these days.

2500 was on the 53 today too.

Worth noting that 2508 put in a rare appearance on the 310 on Saturday.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just been informed that 1 of the loan buses from Arriva Bus & Coach was returned last week with the rest been returned this week, Just been told that they are all going tomorrow
(15/04/2019 17:39)trixmax2000 Wrote:  Just been informed that 1 of the loan buses from Arriva Bus & Coach was returned last week with the rest been returned this week, Just been told that they are all going tomorrow

Is this including the 2 at Green Lane as well?
(15/04/2019 18:05)darylyates17 Wrote:  Is this including the 2 at Green Lane as well?

Yes it does
(15/04/2019 19:02)trixmax2000 Wrote:  Yes it does

Thanks mate
(15/04/2019 17:39)trixmax2000 Wrote:  Just been informed that 1 of the loan buses from Arriva Bus & Coach was returned last week with the rest been returned this week, Just been told that they are all going tomorrow
7920, 3 and 4 have been parked up since Saturday night waiting to leave Bootle.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Unusual sight today, double decker 4424 on the 310

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)