Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(15/03/2019 07:29)gka472l Wrote:  If anyone can advise what and where Bootle's white dealer hired single deckers (7920/2/3/4) are working today, I'd appreciate it very much, cheers. Got GL's 7925 a few days ago and 7921 should be fairly easy to get later if it's out....

Many thanks
7922 (YJ60 GGO) isn't in service here, as far as I know.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/03/2019 12:25)M113 YKC Wrote:  7922 (YJ60 GGO) isn't in service here, as far as I know.

Was YJ60GGO ever here?? Can't find any pics on Flickr of it in Merseyside, and when searching for Arriva 7922, pics of the Wright Streetdeck SL15ZGP appear (including a few of my own), seems that was 7922, but didn't display the number to my knowledge...….

Cheers!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
It should of been there as 3 evolutions and 2 centros turned up at st helens to get screens fitted when they first arrived.
(15/03/2019 21:28)gka472l Wrote:  Was YJ60GGO ever here?? Can't find any pics on Flickr of it in Merseyside, and when searching for Arriva 7922, pics of the Wright Streetdeck SL15ZGP appear (including a few of my own), seems that was 7922, but didn't display the number to my knowledge...….

Cheers!
YJ60.GGO didn't enter service as there was a fault with its destinations. It left not long after arriving af Bootle and didn't return.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/03/2019 21:28)gka472l Wrote:  Was YJ60GGO ever here?? Can't find any pics on Flickr of it in Merseyside, and when searching for Arriva 7922, pics of the Wright Streetdeck SL15ZGP appear (including a few of my own), seems that was 7922, but didn't display the number to my knowledge...….

Cheers!

It's now with Arriva Southern Counties
Found out this afternoon from 8th April, services 52, 52A, 54, 54A, 55, 56, 58 and 58A will start from Queen Square instead of Sir Thomas Street. This is due to their normal stops being suspended as part of the ongoing works on Victoria Street
2507 is now in the new livery and has been re-trimmed with E-leather seating.
(03/04/2019 23:50)Scania1996 Wrote:  2507 is now in the new livery and has been re-trimmed with E-leather seating.

The Welsh Commanders are excellent buses and, as this bus is almost 14 years old already, this is further proof that Arriva is now committed to extending the life of its fleet and that there won't be an influx of new buses anytime soon. I look forward to seeing more of this batch being refurbished.
(28/03/2019 21:42)Walton 46 Wrote:  Found out this afternoon from 8th April, services 52, 52A, 54, 54A, 55, 56, 58 and 58A will start from Queen Square instead of Sir Thomas Street. This is due to their normal stops being suspended as part of the ongoing works on Victoria Street

That will be fun. These routes were moved from QS several years ago as the area was permanently gridlocked and the situation has hardly improved since.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes a perminant move once Lime Street ‘improvement’ works take place either . On that topic Stands 1-3 will also virtually be empty due to services likely to call at Liverpool One instead so potentially even the Cross River routes could be moved back into Queen Square also.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)