Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
133 looked as though it had only recently been painted, certainly looked much fresher than 135.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The only vehicle at the Helms depot not in fleet livery is 125 (YM55 SWY) which at present is still in all over London red livery
YM55SXE is coming to join it according to the September Ensign list.
Just come pass anitree yard and there's a ex Avon there not sure what it's there for
Form my post yesterday ex Avon 104 SF04VTC now here and also said few more going to
Very good to see the 41 has now been diverted into the Ice Cream Farm as of January 2019. As long as it's reasonable priced, I can see the 41 becoming very popular in the summer. It can sometimes be full at peak times and the Ice Cream Farm should put a lot of extra passengers on the service. I can see the 41 needing a bigger bus! This registration does no longer show the 41A or 41B on the route numbers. Could this be the end of the 41A and 41B? The 41B is normally dead when I see it. If the 41A goes, afaik, only Hargrave village will be without a bus so it's not a big loss as they are upping the 41.

https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.s...ls/527179/
https://www.tattenhall.org/news/ice-crea...scoop.html
Aintree’s very striking red DAF Irizar UK66 ACL was at the Parc Des Princes, Paris yesterday on a Liverpool FC supporter excursion.
(08/11/2018 16:18)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Form my post yesterday ex Avon 104 SF04VTC now here and also said few more going to
Now in fleet livery and numbered 126.
Two ex-London Darts LK55KLE AND LK55KLZ also noted in Chester along with 122, 123, 132, 134
Are ACL/Helms still operating?? A post this morning on Facebook from one of the owners of Pilkingtons suggested they might have closed.
(16/01/2019 20:45)Mayneway Wrote:  Are ACL/Helms still operating?? A post this morning on Facebook from one of the owners of Pilkingtons suggested they might have closed.

Still operating saw their Gemini in Chester on
Wednesday

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: